(2008.5.25) DGtrials Event REVISED PRICING $130!!!!!!!!

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

DJones
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1297
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:13 am
Location: Lawrenceville, GA

Post by DJones »

That was a bummer about you car Tom.

There was plenty of car carnage. I would have loved to do 3rd gear entries but I lost about 30% of my clutch pedal for some reason. I drove back early this morning so I wouldn't have to worry about sitting in traffic.
I had to turn the car off so I could get it in 1st. I hope that I can get it fixed before Saturday.

What a kick ass venue!!! Very challenging/frustrating at times.
DJones
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1297
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:13 am
Location: Lawrenceville, GA

Post by DJones »

:twisted: Smoke :twisted:

Image
User avatar
s13driftertb
Ripe Meat
Posts: 171
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:38 pm
Location: N' Ville

Post by s13driftertb »

DJones wrote::twisted: Smoke :twisted:

Image

you were throwin' MAD smoke, I was really glad you were still running while my parents where there to watch,

They had never seen drifitng before.
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

+1 for honest to goodness redline 3rd gear entries..
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

down_shift wrote:At least until I killed mine. :oops:
Wait... what?
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

Basically went off backwards and something started knocking real bad so I parked it.

Yes I got mine home quickly and safely but only with huge huge help from the DG crew. Erik, Ainsley, Ronnie, Zach, Tony, Eugene, you guys are awesome I owe all you guys big time.

Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block...
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

such a nice shot
Image
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

That picture gave me wood. ^^
Seriously.



















Awesome.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

down_shift wrote:Basically went off backwards and something started knocking real bad so I parked it.

Yes I got mine home quickly and safely but only with huge huge help from the DG crew. Erik, Ainsley, Ronnie, Zach, Tony, Eugene, you guys are awesome I owe all you guys big time.

Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block...
Good to hear you got back okay.
Hope it's not too bad... maybe SR time?
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

andysapp wrote:
down_shift wrote:Basically went off backwards and something started knocking real bad so I parked it.

Yes I got mine home quickly and safely but only with huge huge help from the DG crew. Erik, Ainsley, Ronnie, Zach, Tony, Eugene, you guys are awesome I owe all you guys big time.

Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block...
Good to hear you got back okay.
Hope it's not too bad... maybe SR time?
i'm sure that's what matt will tell him to do. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
please believe
User avatar
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps

Post by revel »

if only it were a 95 and not 96! then ya i would harass him till he went with SR. damn OBD2 emissions.
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

GC8VI wrote: i think my front suspension/front brakes/wheel bearings/?????? are near gone. something is fubarred up front. start taking shit off monday till i find out whats not right.
i still have your old 4 lug front hubs sitting in my garage in case you need them.
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

down_shift wrote:Basically went off backwards and something started knocking real bad so I parked it.

Yes I got mine home quickly and safely but only with huge huge help from the DG crew. Erik, Ainsley, Ronnie, Zach, Tony, Eugene, you guys are awesome I owe all you guys big time.

Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block...
any time.. any time.. you're blood now.
Image
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

yes obdII owns me but right now I need a daily driver so another KA seems to be the immediate solution.

Matt looked at it and seems like one of the piston is fubar probably some other stuff too. Let me know if you have a DOHC laying around locally.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:

Post by Generz »

boo that's no fun.. but dohc ka's aren't too hard to find nowadays.
Image
Post Reply