(2008.5.25) DGtrials Event REVISED PRICING $130!!!!!!!!
Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
-
DJones
- Not Really Past the Hazing
- Posts: 1297
- Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:13 am
- Location: Lawrenceville, GA
That was a bummer about you car Tom.
There was plenty of car carnage. I would have loved to do 3rd gear entries but I lost about 30% of my clutch pedal for some reason. I drove back early this morning so I wouldn't have to worry about sitting in traffic.
I had to turn the car off so I could get it in 1st. I hope that I can get it fixed before Saturday.
What a kick ass venue!!! Very challenging/frustrating at times.
There was plenty of car carnage. I would have loved to do 3rd gear entries but I lost about 30% of my clutch pedal for some reason. I drove back early this morning so I wouldn't have to worry about sitting in traffic.
I had to turn the car off so I could get it in 1st. I hope that I can get it fixed before Saturday.
What a kick ass venue!!! Very challenging/frustrating at times.
- s13driftertb
- Ripe Meat
- Posts: 171
- Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:38 pm
- Location: N' Ville
- down_shift
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11892
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
- Location: Beverly Hills
Basically went off backwards and something started knocking real bad so I parked it.
Yes I got mine home quickly and safely but only with huge huge help from the DG crew. Erik, Ainsley, Ronnie, Zach, Tony, Eugene, you guys are awesome I owe all you guys big time.
Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block...
Yes I got mine home quickly and safely but only with huge huge help from the DG crew. Erik, Ainsley, Ronnie, Zach, Tony, Eugene, you guys are awesome I owe all you guys big time.
Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block...
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
- down_shift
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11892
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
- Location: Beverly Hills
Good to hear you got back okay.down_shift wrote:Basically went off backwards and something started knocking real bad so I parked it.
Yes I got mine home quickly and safely but only with huge huge help from the DG crew. Erik, Ainsley, Ronnie, Zach, Tony, Eugene, you guys are awesome I owe all you guys big time.
Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block...
Hope it's not too bad... maybe SR time?
i'm sure that's what matt will tell him to do.andysapp wrote:Good to hear you got back okay.down_shift wrote:Basically went off backwards and something started knocking real bad so I parked it.
Yes I got mine home quickly and safely but only with huge huge help from the DG crew. Erik, Ainsley, Ronnie, Zach, Tony, Eugene, you guys are awesome I owe all you guys big time.
Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block...
Hope it's not too bad... maybe SR time?
- icantdrift
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5987
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm
any time.. any time.. you're blood now.down_shift wrote:Basically went off backwards and something started knocking real bad so I parked it.
Yes I got mine home quickly and safely but only with huge huge help from the DG crew. Erik, Ainsley, Ronnie, Zach, Tony, Eugene, you guys are awesome I owe all you guys big time.
Now, me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block...

- down_shift
- Muscle Milk
- Posts: 11892
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
- Location: Beverly Hills
yes obdII owns me but right now I need a daily driver so another KA seems to be the immediate solution.
Matt looked at it and seems like one of the piston is fubar probably some other stuff too. Let me know if you have a DOHC laying around locally.
Matt looked at it and seems like one of the piston is fubar probably some other stuff too. Let me know if you have a DOHC laying around locally.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae





