BMW returns to ALMS racing

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, darkducati

Post Reply
User avatar
Inappropriate Chris
Past the Hazing
Posts: 1002
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:32 pm
Location: Peaking through the bushes

BMW returns to ALMS racing

Post by Inappropriate Chris »

Press release on our BMW wesite, said that they would be entering back into ALMS racing with a GT2 version of the E92 M3. I couldn't link the page from the site. However I went and found an adequate article.

http://www.rahal.com/alms/cars/
Image
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: Woodstick

Post by matts13 »

i will take two.
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Post by P.Haire »

that sneaky letterman i swear.
Image
please believe
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29036
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

matts13 wrote:i will take two.
:D
Post Reply