Page 1 of 1

Chris Rocks new movie, Tomorrow!

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:50 pm
by Frosty_SPL
I wanna check out the new movie "I think I Love My Wife" tomorrow.

Anyone down?

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:02 am
by andysapp
Aww man... I'm chained to my computorrr.
I'd love to though.
:(

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:33 am
by Cankles
andysapp wrote:Aww man... I'm chained to my computorrr.
I'd love to though.
:(
just take it with you

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:53 am
by CubanMike
How about we go watch 300 again!

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:05 pm
by Frosty_SPL
I wanna see some oracle titties again!

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:43 pm
by down_shift
Id love some 300

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:21 pm
by andysapp
Frosty_SPL wrote:I wanna see some oracle titties again!
Lolz.

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:41 am
by Frosty_SPL
I didn't see it, i went to a big keg party and hung out with the 1 guy i knew there. I acted like I was paying attention to the bball games all night. :lol:

Re: Chris Rocks new movie, Tomorrow!

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:52 am
by K-groove
Frosty_SPL wrote:I wanna check out the new movie "I think I Love My Wife" tomorrow.

Anyone down?
I saw it. You shouldn't waste your money.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:37 am
by Frosty_SPL
ahh really? Im a big chris rock fan though.

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:15 am
by K-groove
Frosty_SPL wrote:ahh really? Im a big crack rock fan though.

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:28 am
by andysapp
Bwahahah!1

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:00 am
by sumn3r
it's pretty good actually. has a good moral, too. one thing i think that's cool about the movie is how he incorporates some of his stand up comedy in there. it was pretty cool seeing it and it was funny at the same time. i enjoyed it and if you're a chris rock fan, i think you'd enjoy it, too. :)