Chris Rocks new movie, Tomorrow!

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Post Reply
User avatar
Frosty_SPL
Purple Drank
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Lake Berkley Special Stage

Chris Rocks new movie, Tomorrow!

Post by Frosty_SPL »

I wanna check out the new movie "I think I Love My Wife" tomorrow.

Anyone down?
Sugar. Water. Jacket.
Image
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Aww man... I'm chained to my computorrr.
I'd love to though.
:(
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

andysapp wrote:Aww man... I'm chained to my computorrr.
I'd love to though.
:(
just take it with you
User avatar
CubanMike
Get Some
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:45 am
Location: Baghdad Special Stage

Post by CubanMike »

How about we go watch 300 again!
Image
Grease Munkey Drift & Speed
GreaseMunkeyFC@yahoo.com
User avatar
Frosty_SPL
Purple Drank
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Lake Berkley Special Stage

Post by Frosty_SPL »

I wanna see some oracle titties again!
Sugar. Water. Jacket.
Image
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

Id love some 300
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Frosty_SPL wrote:I wanna see some oracle titties again!
Lolz.
User avatar
Frosty_SPL
Purple Drank
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Lake Berkley Special Stage

Post by Frosty_SPL »

I didn't see it, i went to a big keg party and hung out with the 1 guy i knew there. I acted like I was paying attention to the bball games all night. :lol:
Sugar. Water. Jacket.
Image
User avatar
K-groove
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:38 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Chris Rocks new movie, Tomorrow!

Post by K-groove »

Frosty_SPL wrote:I wanna check out the new movie "I think I Love My Wife" tomorrow.

Anyone down?
I saw it. You shouldn't waste your money.
User avatar
Frosty_SPL
Purple Drank
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:28 am
Location: Lake Berkley Special Stage

Post by Frosty_SPL »

ahh really? Im a big chris rock fan though.
Sugar. Water. Jacket.
Image
User avatar
K-groove
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:38 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by K-groove »

Frosty_SPL wrote:ahh really? Im a big crack rock fan though.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Bwahahah!1
User avatar
sumn3r
Fresh Meat
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:32 pm
Location: California

Post by sumn3r »

it's pretty good actually. has a good moral, too. one thing i think that's cool about the movie is how he incorporates some of his stand up comedy in there. it was pretty cool seeing it and it was funny at the same time. i enjoyed it and if you're a chris rock fan, i think you'd enjoy it, too. :)
Post Reply