Page 1 of 1

DRIFT BUFFET

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:48 pm
by sumn3r
Drift Event :D

November 19th

Orange Show Speedway
692 S E St
San Bernardino, CA 92408

9am-5pm

PRICE = FREE! :D

No info on the Speedway's website but if you want to take a look here's the link.

http://www.orangeshowspeedway.net/

I know this is mostly eastern/southern drifters, but for any socal people who want to go. (I hope there's some here :) )

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:48 pm
by andysapp
Thanks for the heads up!
:D

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:22 pm
by sumn3r
no problem :) and andy, you're freaking pro at drifting. and i love your designs too.

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:01 am
by andysapp
Aww thanks bud! I really appreciate that! I've been workin' on some new design stuff that should be pretty killarrr!!1 I'll definitely keep ya'll posted!
:D

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:12 pm
by sumn3r
:) lol gl with it.