DRIFT BUFFET

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

Post Reply
User avatar
sumn3r
Fresh Meat
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:32 pm
Location: California

DRIFT BUFFET

Post by sumn3r »

Drift Event :D

November 19th

Orange Show Speedway
692 S E St
San Bernardino, CA 92408

9am-5pm

PRICE = FREE! :D

No info on the Speedway's website but if you want to take a look here's the link.

http://www.orangeshowspeedway.net/

I know this is mostly eastern/southern drifters, but for any socal people who want to go. (I hope there's some here :) )
Last edited by sumn3r on Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Thanks for the heads up!
:D
User avatar
sumn3r
Fresh Meat
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:32 pm
Location: California

Post by sumn3r »

no problem :) and andy, you're freaking pro at drifting. and i love your designs too.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Aww thanks bud! I really appreciate that! I've been workin' on some new design stuff that should be pretty killarrr!!1 I'll definitely keep ya'll posted!
:D
User avatar
sumn3r
Fresh Meat
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:32 pm
Location: California

Post by sumn3r »

:) lol gl with it.
Post Reply