Page 1 of 3

Introducing: The DON & Drift Mafia Inc.

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:34 pm
by The DON
I am involved with a new up and coming clothing company called Drift Mafia. I thought I would post an intro and also see if I could generate some interest our products.

Drift Mafia is a new designer clothing line geared specifically for drifters and the drifting culture. Below you will find FOERST 5 designs we have available, these shirts are printed on a 6.1 oz heavy weight tshirt and are available in sizes small thru xxl.

Drift Mafia will be releasing another 5 styles in a month or so and a Trucker Hat very soon too. A fall/winter line will be released around September and will include: long sleeve t's, hoodies (full zipper and pullover) and embroidered beanies. A women's line is also in development and will be available very soon too.

Drift Mafia's clothing is designed to be worn not only to the track and shows but also the club and everywhere in between.

-Dealer Inquires Accepted-

TO HELP SPREAD THE WORD - DRIFT MECHANIKS MEMBERS GET A 30% DISCOUNT
$15.00 Shippped!!

RISING SUN
Image
Image

TARGET
Image
Image

TOMMY GUN
Image
Image

TEXT
Image
Image

SKULL
Image
Image

Thanks,
Eric

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:54 pm
by PmartyX
feh

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:48 pm
by charlie
SSDD .......zzzZZZzZZzZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:11 pm
by Greg
meh.

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:16 pm
by revel
there can be only one DM. and we are it.

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:28 pm
by matts13
well said

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:31 pm
by marcos
martymartymarty.net wrote:feh
Man those shirts cant be worn at the club... Atleast not a spanish club... Designs are ok, but thats all normal stough... Change the plan... FYI I wouldnt post here with that..


Oh and Im new here my name is Marcos...

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:46 pm
by darkducati
GC8VI wrote:there can be only one DM. and we are it.
my man speaks the truth.

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:15 pm
by andysapp
I can pee my own pants.

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:44 pm
by Zach
And I can pee on Andy's pants too... :lol:

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:57 pm
by andysapp
I love it when you pee on my pants.

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:01 pm
by Zach
I love it when you giggle like a little girl when I do it..




























ok thats getting a little weird.. oh well :twisted: hahaha

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:13 pm
by darkducati
Ya, this place NEVER get's a little wierd. It gets REALLY fucking wierd. :twisted:

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:44 pm
by CodyW
Image

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:23 am
by down_shift
You ain't cool unless you piss your pants.