Introducing: The DON & Drift Mafia Inc.

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, darkducati

The DON
Fresh Meat
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:27 pm
Contact:

Introducing: The DON & Drift Mafia Inc.

Post by The DON »

I am involved with a new up and coming clothing company called Drift Mafia. I thought I would post an intro and also see if I could generate some interest our products.

Drift Mafia is a new designer clothing line geared specifically for drifters and the drifting culture. Below you will find FOERST 5 designs we have available, these shirts are printed on a 6.1 oz heavy weight tshirt and are available in sizes small thru xxl.

Drift Mafia will be releasing another 5 styles in a month or so and a Trucker Hat very soon too. A fall/winter line will be released around September and will include: long sleeve t's, hoodies (full zipper and pullover) and embroidered beanies. A women's line is also in development and will be available very soon too.

Drift Mafia's clothing is designed to be worn not only to the track and shows but also the club and everywhere in between.

-Dealer Inquires Accepted-

TO HELP SPREAD THE WORD - DRIFT MECHANIKS MEMBERS GET A 30% DISCOUNT
$15.00 Shippped!!

RISING SUN
Image
Image

TARGET
Image
Image

TOMMY GUN
Image
Image

TEXT
Image
Image

SKULL
Image
Image

Thanks,
Eric
Image
User avatar
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:

Post by PmartyX »

feh
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!

Image

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
User avatar
charlie
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7526
Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 10:09 pm
Location: ๏̯͡๏﴿

Post by charlie »

SSDD .......zzzZZZzZZzZZZZZZzzzzzzz
Last edited by charlie on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

meh.
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
revel
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7666
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps

Post by revel »

there can be only one DM. and we are it.
matts13
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:31 pm
Location: Woodstick

Post by matts13 »

well said
marcos
Clam Salesman
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:50 pm

Post by marcos »

martymartymarty.net wrote:feh
Man those shirts cant be worn at the club... Atleast not a spanish club... Designs are ok, but thats all normal stough... Change the plan... FYI I wouldnt post here with that..


Oh and Im new here my name is Marcos...
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

GC8VI wrote:there can be only one DM. and we are it.
my man speaks the truth.
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

I can pee my own pants.
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

And I can pee on Andy's pants too... :lol:
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

I love it when you pee on my pants.
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

I love it when you giggle like a little girl when I do it..




























ok thats getting a little weird.. oh well :twisted: hahaha
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

Ya, this place NEVER get's a little wierd. It gets REALLY fucking wierd. :twisted:
Beans and cornbread.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

Image
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

You ain't cool unless you piss your pants.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
Post Reply