Page 1 of 2

Business Help

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:47 am
by johndoe1957
I am newbie and asking for advice. I applied as recruiter manager at JobQueen, they promise to pay $87,000.00/year. I would like to know how can I get quality sales reps in China. So if you want to help me out please contact me direct at my email: kimwongshu@yahoo.com

Re: Business Help

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:12 pm
by foilman
Offer them a ton of money, plus weekly trips trips to Japan to drive a fully prepped drift car, along with all the naked girls they have time for. Or maybe look somewhere else and get the fuck out of here?

Being an asshat does not attract "quality sales reps". You are an asshat.

I must be in a bad mood.

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:19 pm
by CodyW
hot carl.

Re: Business Help

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:27 pm
by icantdrift
foilman wrote:Offer them a ton of money, plus weekly trips trips to Japan to drive a fully prepped drift car, along with all the naked girls they have time for. Or maybe look somewhere else and get the fuck out of here?

Being an asshat does not attract "quality sales reps". You are an asshat.

I must be in a bad mood.

smells like a spambot to me.

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:59 pm
by turbofb
CodyW wrote:hot carl.
Cleveland steamer!

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:23 pm
by andysapp
Bobsled!

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:06 pm
by Zach
Rock Star I.V!
-Zach

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:55 pm
by Greg
Chili Dog

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:34 am
by andysapp
Houdini.

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:43 am
by darkducati
PORK CHOP

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:09 am
by turbofb
dirty apache

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:13 am
by icantdrift
bukakke

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:48 pm
by K-groove
arabian goggles

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:49 pm
by mikespeed95
i like bukkake, offer that

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:35 pm
by andysapp
Spider Man.