Business Help

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, darkducati

johndoe1957
Fresh Meat
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:38 am
Contact:

Business Help

Post by johndoe1957 »

I am newbie and asking for advice. I applied as recruiter manager at JobQueen, they promise to pay $87,000.00/year. I would like to know how can I get quality sales reps in China. So if you want to help me out please contact me direct at my email: kimwongshu@yahoo.com
User avatar
foilman
Not Really Past the Hazing
Posts: 1472
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:52 pm

Re: Business Help

Post by foilman »

Offer them a ton of money, plus weekly trips trips to Japan to drive a fully prepped drift car, along with all the naked girls they have time for. Or maybe look somewhere else and get the fuck out of here?

Being an asshat does not attract "quality sales reps". You are an asshat.

I must be in a bad mood.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

hot carl.
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Re: Business Help

Post by icantdrift »

foilman wrote:Offer them a ton of money, plus weekly trips trips to Japan to drive a fully prepped drift car, along with all the naked girls they have time for. Or maybe look somewhere else and get the fuck out of here?

Being an asshat does not attract "quality sales reps". You are an asshat.

I must be in a bad mood.

smells like a spambot to me.
turbofb
Clam Salesman
Posts: 606
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:24 pm
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park

Post by turbofb »

CodyW wrote:hot carl.
Cleveland steamer!
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Bobsled!
User avatar
Zach
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5021
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:28 pm
Location: Perdido en la traducción

Post by Zach »

Rock Star I.V!
-Zach
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Post by Greg »

Chili Dog
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Houdini.
User avatar
darkducati
Purple Drank
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2004 10:13 pm
Location: Setting the world on fire, one upshift at a time.

Post by darkducati »

PORK CHOP
Beans and cornbread.
turbofb
Clam Salesman
Posts: 606
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:24 pm
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park

Post by turbofb »

dirty apache
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

bukakke
User avatar
K-groove
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 391
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:38 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by K-groove »

arabian goggles
mikespeed95
Get Some
Posts: 970
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:41 pm
Location: Huntsfail....TEXAS. Home of Dan Rather.

Post by mikespeed95 »

i like bukkake, offer that
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Spider Man.
Post Reply