Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:00 pm
by CodyW
that sounds kinda delicious

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:02 pm
by SteppinOut
oh -- it kinda IS..

simple sugar-y sweetness!

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:05 pm
by s14unimog
thanks for the picture, know I know.... I should try it

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:07 pm
by CodyW
i'd also reccomend trying this

Image

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:08 pm
by SteppinOut
You know, in my dorm we had a Bojangles' welcome mat, but I've never been there! Don't know how that mat got there, either.

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:09 pm
by s14unimog
tried it......and its so good


back to the topic...Hello "Newbi" Heather

call me on the jingle and I'll talk to you on the jangle

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:11 pm
by CodyW
thats freaking awesome, i need one of those.

i had never been until last year when i went in NC while at an event, but now that i've discovered one by my work in conyers i go a lot :). 2 biscuits and gravy + bo-berry biscuit + cheerwine = teh win!!!!

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:15 pm
by shai
Again I have never been to Bojangles nor have I had sugar cane ............. :cry: I dont know what life is

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:17 pm
by SteppinOut
I didn't know they even still made cheerwine! That stuff is so awesome. Used to drink it all the time when I was little.. I thought it disappeared like Surge.. WHICH, by the way, is back disguised as Full Throttle!

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:18 pm
by CodyW
whoaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! i had no idea surge was back as that, i'm so going to buy it.


but yea, cheerwine rocks too. i also just discovered it last year and didn't even know you could get it here in GA, but once again conyers seems to amaze me. i need to try and fill up a bottle with it one day and take it home :).

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:24 pm
by SteppinOut
Woaaaahhhhh!! They have it on TAP?!?! You need to just run a hose to your house.. A very long hose... with many an opportunity for kinks.. nevermind..

Surge is most definitely Full Throttle now.. I've had some debate from fellow tasters, but their taste buds are askew..

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:25 pm
by CodyW
hell yea, fresh cheerwine on tap at the bojangle's of covington. and hey, i like the hose idea, it's only a short 40 miles or so :).

and remind me to try full throttle this weekend, i'm all interested in this now.

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:30 pm
by SteppinOut
Definitely.. I will come with a can!

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:31 pm
by CodyW
sweet :)