FREE DRIFTING "ALL YOU CAN DRIFT BUFFET II" 10/25

Competing in an event? Do you enjoy meat? Let everyone know about it here!

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

marcos
Clam Salesman
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:50 pm

FREE DRIFTING "ALL YOU CAN DRIFT BUFFET II" 10/25

Post by marcos »

Get your light game ready... Due to some recent changes in next years schedule this event is now Free for all drivers that register. This will be our last event at Cordele. Thank you guys so much..

Entrance will be $10 and that includes ridealongs all night long..

Image

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/ ... 3171D5BB51
Last edited by marcos on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marcos
Clam Salesman
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:50 pm

Post by marcos »

Thanks BHDESIGN for the dope flyer.
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

that flyer is rad!
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Animated flyers are the SHIT.
I gots to post that in my bloggg.

I'm going to try and make this. It will be VERY tough. Drivers Only 2 one weekend... this event the following weekend... and... another big engagement the weekend following that.
:shock:
User avatar
CodyW
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8581
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:44 am
Location: emergency surgery in the studio
Contact:

Post by CodyW »

yea, those weeks are gonna be crazy. I'd love to make it down, but i think i need to save tires and gas money for the other engagement. this would be fun though, night events are awesome.
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

flyer is too big :oops:

this month will definitely cure the seat time withdrawls that I am currently suffering from.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Too big? Like file size, or canvas size?
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

canvas size. I wasnt too concerned with loading time. usually I use a screen shot of the flyers and the size works out well. but as a gif I had to save through image ready and even after transforming the file smaller twice in photoshop I cant see the whole thing on the monitor.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

789 wide ain't bad. It is kinda long... but I have huge monitors... so I can see it all just fine. I didn't even think about it until you mentioned it.
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

dude that flyer is just awsome. marcos why dont you do a few events in st louis next year????? pah pah please!!!!!!!
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Cuz then he'd be Midwest Drift?
User avatar
Cankles
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5222
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: ATLANTA!!!!

Post by Cankles »

thats true, but if you think about it we are southeast of alaska. true???
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Saved.
marcos
Clam Salesman
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:50 pm

Post by marcos »

Announcement:

Due to some recent changes in our schedule next season this event is now free to all drivers that register. Register fast because we only have a few spots.. This will be our last event at Cordele. Thank you guys so much for the support. Cordele started our season this year with a bang.

Thank you!!!

Entrance will be $10 and will include ridealongs all night long. Bring your helmets...

-Marcos
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

cordele closing down officially or something?
Post Reply