Old news, but I hate to say, it needed to happen with recent activity up there. 3 fatalities in one weekend is a good bit. However the THP are going overboard. Basically most people are going to drive back for their court dates (probably in the middle of week) and pay their tickets (money for state and county).
<12 -- We really don't know what it means either.
marlow<12 wrote:Well the AE86 is <12's specialty, and <12 is awesome, so therefore the AE86 is awesome
It juuuust about got me. I'll admit it. I overestimated my shitty all-seasons and underestimated the dragon. But still had a lot of fun. Oh well, there's always the Nantahela. Pigs can't take our fuckin rafts away.
Superb Tough Highest Performer Driven to Lifestyles Unimaginable PHOTOBLARG!NEW EXCITING BLARG!
"thanks man, I didn't do it, but I'm a fan of apple penis" - internet
Meant to numerous times, just never found the time. Judging by what i just read, i would never make it through there in the Rx7 without being pulled over 82 times
at least some of the north GA roads are still there, and they're fun and close. plus, it's close to helen which is always interesting. and by interesting, i mean ridiculous.