NOPI Drift Events location pictures.

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: andysapp, charlie, CodyW, darkducati

Post Reply
User avatar
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:

NOPI Drift Events location pictures.

Post by PmartyX »

This does not include Qualifiers.

Round 1: Firebird Raceway, Arizona

Image

Round 2: Toyota Park, Chicago

Image

Round 3: Gateway International Speedway, St. Louis

Image

Round 4: Invesco Field, Denver

Image

Round 5: Home Depot Center, LA

Image

Round 6: Heinz Field, Pittsburgh

Image

Round 7: AMS

Image
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!

Image

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Post by struka »

nice...must be a slow day at work
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Post by down_shift »

research!!

am I right that that thing at Firebird International is a man made boat course?
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:

Post by PmartyX »

Looks like it
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!

Image

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
User avatar
icantdrift
Salsa Rodeo
Posts: 5987
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by icantdrift »

that's the cirque du soleil tent at Heinz field.


gateway's roadcourse looks cool, i hope it's out there rather than in the lot.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

As far as I know... they are all lots... no road courses.
:(
User avatar
PmartyX
Purple Drank
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:03 pm
Location: CALI FINALLY!
Contact:

Post by PmartyX »

I'm for sure going to Firebird. We will see what happens from there.
I am very safety driver!!!!!!!!!

Image

"if you see team rowdy in anyone's sig, just don't even read the post. From my experience anything they've said to me was assholish and most of what i read is the same."
User avatar
CubanMike
Get Some
Posts: 953
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:45 am
Location: Baghdad Special Stage

Post by CubanMike »

Niiiice, Round 2 is a Rally event!
Image
Grease Munkey Drift & Speed
GreaseMunkeyFC@yahoo.com
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29034
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Post by andysapp »

Lolz.
Post Reply