Firebreathing cars...

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

Rhoad Racing
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Rhoad Racing »

:lol: consider it done! lol
OutDriveU
Ripe Meat

Post by OutDriveU »

Roataries are cool, I was running behind a Formula Mazda for a few laps and he was spitting flames on every downshift, It was cool as hell
Kouki7
Clam Salesman

Post by Kouki7 »

mine does that as well. :D

its awesome listening to it while racing as well. i'll downshift and hear pop pop pop... and i'll know that means fire out the back. plus some times its big enough that i'll see the flash in all 3 mirriors.
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
darkducati
Purple Drank

Post by darkducati »

The 8 does it too, just little ones though. The test pipe should take care of that though.
Beans and cornbread.
Kouki7
Clam Salesman

Post by Kouki7 »

as far as i know all rotaries will do it with full exhaust because the stock ECU overcompensates and creates a really rich condition. i think its good though since it keeps our cars from blowing. the down side is a little worse gas mileage.
1991 RX7 GTR - JDM Daily Driver

Microtech LT10S, 3" Turboback, 9psi.

225rwhp on 9psi
marshun
Ripe Meat

Post by marshun »

hmmm. so after my lsd i should turbo my KA and shoot flames.

im there! hehe
sam
Ripe Meat

Post by sam »

I've heard of the spark plug trick, and I've been wanting my corolla to shoot flames either on command or perhaps not. By the smell of the exhaust, there are shit-tons of unburnt hydrocarbons there...
How do I get them burning/exploding? will a spark plug with a coil-on-plug, and a little oscilator work?
*sings* my corolla breaks down more than your corolla!
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

My NA 2.5L e46 is running 0 lbs. of boost, and shoots no flames!
Sweeet!

As you all know, the 3A-C motor in the Hachi shoots seven feet of flames out the gas door. It runs C16 always.
sam
Ripe Meat

Post by sam »

andysapp wrote:My NA 2.5L e46 is running 0 lbs. of boost, and shoots no flames!
Sweeet!

As you all know, the 3A-C motor in the Hachi shoots seven feet of flames out the gas door. It runs C16 always.
Sometime soon we're gonna need to drag our underpowered machines up to the forest service roads near dahlonega and suches to do some old-school drift learning. because nothing says drift better than kicking it sideways on a gravel road.... and then loosing it into a ditch and having a friend help you push the car out....
http://www.speedminded.com/videos/drift/mov02237.mpg
*sings* my corolla breaks down more than your corolla!
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

I'm pretty sure the Impreza will shoot flames now but I guess that remains to be seen. When is the next run to Dahlonega anyway???

Off topic but nice tag team the other day on the mudstain Hooman. You smoked him and I made sure to rub his nose in it. You'd think he would've known better. Oh well. Another day, another dollar for the DM's...
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!