halairity ensued. (aka: me eluding a dumb cop)

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

sam
Ripe Meat

halairity ensued. (aka: me eluding a dumb cop)

Post by sam »

So I'm coming down huff road towards Howell Mill, I take a detour into the Forsyth fabrics lot to have a little sideways excitement. (If you want to see my marks, they are still there), anyways, I come out of the lot sideways and get onto the road, hero drift sideways and all....
To see a white and red Crown Vic. Blue lights on top.
I see a cop down at the end of that road. he was about a quarter mile away, but I could see his face. The face of a cop about to arrest a dumbass. He gunned it...

And huge jets of orange mud shot out from behind his car... and the car didn't move.

I got the fuck outta dodge and hid the car in home park, returned to pick her up later.

Anyways. I'm one lucky sunnovabitch. and I'm not going to be doing ANYTHING illegal for quite some time.
*sings* my corolla breaks down more than your corolla!
jo
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by jo »

wow the forsyth fabrics lot isn't that big! you're lucky you can sling the corolla around in it-- my car is too big:(

I'm glad you didn't get popped for sure! With the tag issues and the drift busts as of late, it would have been bad news!
sam
Ripe Meat

Post by sam »

nobody wrote:wow the forsyth fabrics lot isn't that big! you're lucky you can sling the corolla around in it-- my car is too big:(

I'm glad you didn't get popped for sure! With the tag issues and the drift busts as of late, it would have been bad news!
Damn girl, the forsyth lot is freakin' huge....
(for my ride)... then again, I can throw her sideways on a two lane road without issues. She's small, compact, and rotates out eaisily. not that I'm a good driver. Just that's an AE86. and that's what 86's do.
jo

Post by jo »

I'm just worried about hitting things since the car is still so new:)
sam
Ripe Meat

Post by sam »

nobody wrote:I'm just worried about hitting things since the car is still so new:)
If we do the anti-show-team at NOPI, I'm going to get a poster beside my car that says...
"In car entertainment: Stolen by a crackhead"
"body panels: Fucked up by taking speedbumps at 65mph"
"tires: Bald, shot, and dry rotted"
"Suspension: Leaks oil when hitting bumps"
"engine modifications: 200,000 miles."
"Paint scheme: Oxidation and rust"
"Interior modifications: 19 years of heavy smokers"
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

Damn Sam!

Glad you got away safely! That's too funny that he sat there spinning out. If he had pulled you over, you could have always called him out... that he was doing the same thing! I can't beleive you had to Toretto the Hachi and come back and get it later. Did Brian Earl Spilner snag you in the Eclipse? ROFL!
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

sam
Ripe Meat

Post by sam »

andysapp wrote:Damn Sam!

Glad you got away safely! That's too funny that he sat there spinning out. If he had pulled you over, you could have always called him out... that he was doing the same thing! I can't beleive you had to Toretto the Hachi and come back and get it later. Did Brian Earl Spilner snag you in the Eclipse? ROFL!
man, lemme tell you, it was a long walk home from Johnny Tram's place.
andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

"We got a 30 mile hike... humor me"!

Bwahahah... rofl.
sam
Ripe Meat

Post by sam »

andysapp wrote:"We got a 30 mile hike... humor me"!

Bwahahah... rofl.
That cop and I are gonna settle this out in the desert this summer! I'll fuckin dishonah his famiry and send swaaaat to his hauuus.
sam
Ripe Meat

Post by sam »

andysapp wrote:Damn Sam!

Glad you got away safely! That's too funny that he sat there spinning out. If he had pulled you over, you could have always called him out... that he was doing the same thing!
Oh no... he didn't spin out, he was driving along a muddy dirt road because it was raining at the time, and when he saw me, he apparently lost his mind and went into doughnut mode, mashed the throttle and got mired up in the mud. The double-rooster tails behind him were those rear tires slinging mud, instead of moving his car forward. In retrospect I should have stopped, mooned him, and then driven off. but by then he prolly would have jumped out of the car and rodney kinged me.
charlie
Eet Bacon

Post by charlie »

fuckin' cops. {{sighs}} what a world, what a world...

Judge: What do you mean it's all in how you look at the tape?...

Officer Coon: Well, ... for instance... If you play the tape backwards you see us help Mr. King up and send him on his way.

{hehehe. Who likes Bill Hicks?}
[html]<object data="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" style="outline:none;" width="512" height="44" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"><param value="http://hosting.gmodules.com/ig/gadgets/ ... r10=FF0000&" name="movie"/><param value="always" name="AllowScriptAccess"/><param value="opaque" name="wmode"/><param value="noscale" name="scale"/><param value="tl" name="salign"/></object><BR>
[/html]K-TO-THE-MOTHERFUCKIN-OI! OI! OI!
jo

Post by jo »

andysapp
I need to go outside

Post by andysapp »

YES!

That's the picture I was looking to post for this thread...
I couldn't find it!