~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing
- boostbeef
- Imitation Crab Meat
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:52 pm
- Location: Warner Robins, Ga
- Contact:
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
I believe you can send off bilstiens and get them rebuilt.
of course it probably cost as much as buying a new set. lol
of course it probably cost as much as buying a new set. lol
-Jonathan-


- FooSchnickens
- Rock Smoke
- Posts: 3747
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 am
- Location: Hotlanta, GA
- Contact:
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
http://www.rspeed.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Yoshi wrote:ORRY? I will have to get a hold of this Joe guy in the future...
Knock yourself out.
f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
thank you sir.
- FooSchnickens
- Rock Smoke
- Posts: 3747
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 am
- Location: Hotlanta, GA
- Contact:
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Couple of jokers from last weekend:




f00tography
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
In our minds. In our reality. In our world we are QUEEN DUCHESS TEAPOT HABERDASHERY!! RULER OF ALL!! PARTY OF ONE!!!

fooschnicks: totally oawesome
fooschnicks: whatever that means
gregthore: oaseome
gregthore: without me it's just oaweso
gregthore: Eugene has a meagan muff
- kalifornia087
- Rock Smoke
- Posts: 3606
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
- Location: Hurdling through time & space
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
That makes me miss my ol' 5er a TONNNNN.

Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Tim repainted my wheels!
A jag silver with lots and lots of mini-flake.

A jag silver with lots and lots of mini-flake.


- revel
- Eet Bacon
- Posts: 7666
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:00 pm
- Location: DeepDishDreams&StretchedTireNaps
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
the legit stickers are the perfect final touch. they even add to the color of the wheels. god i am in love with your wheels alex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can your wheels and mine have babies? crazy deep dish blingin silver te37s would be the ultimate sex
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
they look really good.. i can't wait to see the whole car together.

- kalifornia087
- Rock Smoke
- Posts: 3606
- Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:23 pm
- Location: Hurdling through time & space
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
Wheels are BLING BLING!!
Im also super glad to see Tim doing stuff on DM cars meow.
Im also super glad to see Tim doing stuff on DM cars meow.

go fast or die
- Lightning
- OK Finally Past the Hazing
- Posts: 1942
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:53 pm
- Location: Virginia
Re: ~ Post a Picture of Your Ride ~
well.....I've started doing my minor fixing of the Legend....I'm doing the troublesome window switch today.

I'm also fixing to do my FOERST attempt at soldering.....we'll see how this goes.
EDIT: 4:00pm.
well.......I got too hasty.....and broke the circuit board in that window switch.....I soldered IT back together in the hopes that it would work.
here lies the Irony of the situation now....I was trying to get the other windows to work, and now they do. But now the driver's window doesnt work. It turns out I could've grabbed my small inverter, plugged it into the car, and soldered the broken part while the whole shebang was in the car.

I also fixed my cup holder. Next is the Radio and my VSS sensor.
God...the sooner I can fix this thing and flip it, the sooner I can go find an FC.

I'm also fixing to do my FOERST attempt at soldering.....we'll see how this goes.
EDIT: 4:00pm.
well.......I got too hasty.....and broke the circuit board in that window switch.....I soldered IT back together in the hopes that it would work.
here lies the Irony of the situation now....I was trying to get the other windows to work, and now they do. But now the driver's window doesnt work. It turns out I could've grabbed my small inverter, plugged it into the car, and soldered the broken part while the whole shebang was in the car.

I also fixed my cup holder. Next is the Radio and my VSS sensor.
God...the sooner I can fix this thing and flip it, the sooner I can go find an FC.
unhinged......no, not really.
- icantdrift
- Salsa Rodeo
- Posts: 5987
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:03 pm







