I found some old pictures on my site of the Explorer my brother totaled.
He was turning left on yellow, and a guy drinking wine slammed on the gas through the intersection... t-boning the Explorer and destroying it in the process.
The kid in the passenger seat wasn't wearing a seatbelt, and smacked his head three times on the windsheild - you can see the spider cracks on the windsheild. He had a slight concussion - but other than that no injuries.
This accident then brought the WARwagon into the family!
BrokeAssHachi wrote:but there is something i don't get, if the car was t-boned, how does that make the passenger hit his head on the windshield?
He was a little guy... and wasn't wearing a seatbelt. The impact happened on his side, and he went flying over to the left side of the car... hitting his hear three times in the process.
Airbags in the seats, lol... that's a funny idea!
POP!
BrokeAssHachi wrote:but there is something i don't get, if the car was t-boned, how does that make the passenger hit his head on the windshield?
He was a little guy... and wasn't wearing a seatbelt. The impact happened on his side, and he went flying over to the left side of the car... hitting his hear three times in the process.
Airbags in the seats, lol... that's a funny idea!
POP!
ah i see said the blind man as he pissed into the wind.
Tyler - I found those ol' pics of your eg6 when I was going through some backed up archives. I've got video of'r somewhere - but that is much more difficult to locate - I have too many damn tapes, lol.
take a gander through all the pics. i didn't break anything and walked outta the hospital 8 hours after it happened. oh yeah. hydroplaning at 80mph into oncoming traffic's not a good idea.
Dude... every time I see those pictures I cringe. GAWT DAMN!!! I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you walked away from that.