Post any and all car-related pictures here.
Moderators: charlie , CodyW , Rhoad Racing
Epik
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 548 Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:31 am
Location: MBSC
Post
by Epik » Wed May 06, 2009 1:55 am
the roof rack is hotness.. but damn check out the 7 series 19s!!
MBDrift's 1997 German Miata
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892 Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills
Post
by down_shift » Wed May 06, 2009 2:23 am
all I see are the 19's.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
VRT nenders
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4690 Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:20 am
Location: My Parent's Basement
Post
by VRT nenders » Wed May 06, 2009 2:24 am
down_shift wrote: all I see is a need for instant gentlemen.
Epik
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 548 Joined: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:31 am
Location: MBSC
Post
by Epik » Wed May 06, 2009 8:49 am
vrt eggroll wrote: down_shift wrote: all I see is a need for instant gentlemen.
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!
MBDrift's 1997 German Miata
AFSil80
Clam Salesman
Posts: 895 Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:40 am
Location: (not) Suh-van-ner
Post
by AFSil80 » Wed May 06, 2009 1:35 pm
I've always liked MKIII's...
- Peter -- '66 Pontiac Le Mans - '93 LX 5.0 --
Nismo300zxt
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 409 Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:33 am
Location: abalambala, Athens
Post
by Nismo300zxt » Wed May 06, 2009 3:09 pm
AFSil80 wrote: I've always liked MKIII's...
I am sorry....
I guess you never had the pleasure of working on one.
AFSil80
Clam Salesman
Posts: 895 Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:40 am
Location: (not) Suh-van-ner
Post
by AFSil80 » Wed May 06, 2009 9:02 pm
Nismo300zxt wrote: AFSil80 wrote: I've always liked MKIII's...
I am sorry....
I guess you never had the pleasure of working on one.
Only a little. I saw all the frustration my friend Chris had with his, haha. I've had more MKIV hands on time than MKIII.
Worst vehicle I've ever worked on is a 3000GT VR-4.
- Peter -- '66 Pontiac Le Mans - '93 LX 5.0 --
Generz
Eet Bacon
Posts: 7970 Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:11 am
Location: XOXO GossipGene
Contact:
Post
by Generz » Wed May 06, 2009 10:09 pm
AFSil80 wrote:
Worst vehicle I've ever worked on is 'Japan's Crappiest Supercar'.
Pittsy
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3698 Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:35 pm
Location: Location: Location
Post
by Pittsy » Wed May 06, 2009 10:52 pm
"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote: I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
VRT nenders
Taco Bar Extraordinaire
Posts: 4690 Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:20 am
Location: My Parent's Basement
Post
by VRT nenders » Wed May 06, 2009 11:40 pm
ooooooooooooooo is that a wagon?
need more pics *drooooool*
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892 Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills
Post
by down_shift » Thu May 07, 2009 12:08 am
vrt eggroll wrote: ooooooooooooooo is that a wagon?
need more pics *drooooool*
this
did we get that body here?
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403 Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:
Post
by P.Haire » Thu May 07, 2009 12:12 am
i don't think we got a boxy flared m bodied wagon.
please believe
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892 Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills
Post
by down_shift » Thu May 07, 2009 12:15 am
Yea Im sure we didnt get the flares but the rest s fine by me.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403 Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:
Post
by P.Haire » Thu May 07, 2009 12:22 am
i know we got the next chassis style wagon. now that i think about it i've never seen one like that in the states. you could always get one from germany.
please believe
Nismo300zxt
Imitation Crab Meat
Posts: 409 Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:33 am
Location: abalambala, Athens
Post
by Nismo300zxt » Thu May 07, 2009 12:31 am