European Guys

General automotive discussion. If you can read and write... this is the place.

Moderators: charlie, darkducati, andysapp, CodyW

TurboGrinch
Imitation Crab Meat

Re: European Guys

Post by TurboGrinch »

one should take a white rose with him and the other one a red rose :winky:
Abactus
Rock Smoke

Post by Abactus »

hahaha

nice idea, but that won’t help if he waits at the wrong train station *gg*
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

TurboGrinch wrote:one should take a white rose with him and the other one a red rose :winky:
Hahaha that's cute.

I sent all the info in my PM reply. I'll be at Westbahnhof according to my ticket, and the cell number is also in the PM. Cya tomorrow! I'll probably be wearing my DM Drift Demo shirt and a pea coat.
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Ok so I just realized I'm going to be in Germany (Dusseldorf to be exact) from March 29th to April 6th, if there is going to be anything going on or any of you guys want to meet up around then let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by Freddy2k »

Mh i am at the Nürbürgring on Saturday and Hockenheimring on Sunday but dont know anything next weekend. Will give you a pm if i get something for you!
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Awesome, no biggie. I'll be hanging out with some friends, but figured if there was something going on I could take a day and do that. I'll be able to check messages so no problem there.
TurboGrinch
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by TurboGrinch »

I will be at the old Nurburgring on Wednesday 31st. No Drifting but there is a high class track day with some really fast cars. Some of the teams of the 24h-race and the most famouse endurance trophy will be there for some praccy.

Will be at the ring on 30. and 31. and then head on to cologne on wednesday evening, stay there for 2 days and then go back home.
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

Holy shit I had no idea the Nurburgring was so close to Dusseldorf, I'm definitely going to try my damndest to make it down those days. I'm probably going to get a pay as you go SIM for Germany when I get there so if I do and can make it I'll PM you what ever the number ends up being.

-Zach
TurboGrinch
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by TurboGrinch »

the main day will be wednesday 31st. the whole day. tuseday its just hanging around ;)

i think its hard to get close to the ring by train but if you can manage to come in the area let me know i can pick u up if its not too far ;)
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

TurboGrinch wrote:the main day will be wednesday 31st. the whole day. tuseday its just hanging around ;)

i think its hard to get close to the ring by train but if you can manage to come in the area let me know i can pick u up if its not too far ;)
One of the friends has a car, I'll try and get her to drive there if there will be parking nearby.
TurboGrinch
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by TurboGrinch »

yeah there will be enough space to park your car ;)

as the track is huge you can park nearby the main entry (paddocks) just opposit the street. or there are various "spectator points" (if thats the correct word) where you can park the car and watch and go for a walk next to the track.
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

TurboGrinch wrote:yeah there will be enough space to park your car ;)

as the track is huge you can park nearby the main entry (paddocks) just opposit the street. or there are various "spectator points" (if thats the correct word) where you can park the car and watch and go for a walk next to the track.
Yeah that word works, maybe areas would be better. Either way I understand what you're saying and AWESOME so excited to see Nurburgring!
Freddy2k
Not Really Past the Hazing

Post by Freddy2k »

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=249073946742" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Maybe somebody is going to take you for a Lap on the legendary Green Hell! :headbang:
www.driftblog.de - german drift community, driftsport & tuning ||| I'm not drunk, I'm drifting!
TurboGrinch
Imitation Crab Meat

Post by TurboGrinch »

im shure we can arrange something in a sub-8-minute-car ;)
Zach
Salsa Rodeo

Post by Zach »

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH YEAH! I like where this is going!