Page 1 of 2

The K-groove Appreciation Thread

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:03 pm
by charlie
In light of Barry's recent stop-by I wanted to let everyone know how much I love and miss him. This thread is a special dedication to our great German friend. What's your favorite Barry story?

I have a massive shortage of pictures of his gorgeous face so if we could scrapbook him here that would be great. Any and all pics of this beautiful man would be appreciated.

PS. Barry, if you're listening, I see you like every day on XBL but I'm lame and don't have any of the cool newer games and have a good friend that bugs me to play Halo every day so that's about all I play. Believe me though I smile every time I see that you're on in hopes that one day I will be able to afford SF4 and step out of ancient gaming history.

PSS. In case you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about, I changed my tag from Serpico to THE THUNDERWOLF.

Re: The K-groove Appreciation Thread

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:42 pm
by Rhoad Racing
Barry wrote:"I'll stab you in the FACE!!"

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:37 pm
by K-groove
You would be suprised to know that I left the house on saturday and sunday to go to turner field. No xbl all weekend.

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:40 pm
by revel
yes it was awesome seeing you this weekend barry. dont sell wrx, but do buy an e36 soon.

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:19 pm
by Frosty_SPL
I miss your sweet sweet chocolate lovin.

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:52 pm
by Rhoad Racing
I just leave this here
Image

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:17 am
by charlie
now we're getting somewhere!

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:11 pm
by andysapp
Image

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:42 pm
by charlie
Oh shit, almost forgot...

Image

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:33 pm
by andysapp
I have an amazing picture of Barry from that night that I can't find.

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:34 pm
by andysapp
Image

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:34 pm
by andysapp
Image

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:40 pm
by POOPscandal
i <3 barry.

and lol at taxi driver charlie.

also dee snyder shiz.

and i miss hooman.

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:56 pm
by charlie
every time i think about that night it just makes me look forward to all of the wonderful NEW dM memories i'll be making in the future for years to come.

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:07 pm
by Cankles
like the dM chi town take over in august