Page 1 of 3

FREE DRIFTING "ALL YOU CAN DRIFT BUFFET II" 10/25

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:44 am
by marcos
Get your light game ready... Due to some recent changes in next years schedule this event is now Free for all drivers that register. This will be our last event at Cordele. Thank you guys so much..

Entrance will be $10 and that includes ridealongs all night long..

Image

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/ ... 3171D5BB51

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:45 am
by marcos
Thanks BHDESIGN for the dope flyer.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:45 am
by CodyW
that flyer is rad!

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:41 am
by andysapp
Animated flyers are the SHIT.
I gots to post that in my bloggg.

I'm going to try and make this. It will be VERY tough. Drivers Only 2 one weekend... this event the following weekend... and... another big engagement the weekend following that.
:shock:

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:49 am
by CodyW
yea, those weeks are gonna be crazy. I'd love to make it down, but i think i need to save tires and gas money for the other engagement. this would be fun though, night events are awesome.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:50 pm
by down_shift
flyer is too big :oops:

this month will definitely cure the seat time withdrawls that I am currently suffering from.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:04 pm
by andysapp
Too big? Like file size, or canvas size?

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:55 pm
by down_shift
canvas size. I wasnt too concerned with loading time. usually I use a screen shot of the flyers and the size works out well. but as a gif I had to save through image ready and even after transforming the file smaller twice in photoshop I cant see the whole thing on the monitor.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:00 pm
by andysapp
789 wide ain't bad. It is kinda long... but I have huge monitors... so I can see it all just fine. I didn't even think about it until you mentioned it.

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:18 pm
by Cankles
dude that flyer is just awsome. marcos why dont you do a few events in st louis next year????? pah pah please!!!!!!!

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:19 pm
by andysapp
Cuz then he'd be Midwest Drift?

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:26 pm
by Cankles
thats true, but if you think about it we are southeast of alaska. true???

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:32 pm
by andysapp
Saved.

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:39 pm
by marcos
Announcement:

Due to some recent changes in our schedule next season this event is now free to all drivers that register. Register fast because we only have a few spots.. This will be our last event at Cordele. Thank you guys so much for the support. Cordele started our season this year with a bang.

Thank you!!!

Entrance will be $10 and will include ridealongs all night long. Bring your helmets...

-Marcos

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:49 pm
by icantdrift
cordele closing down officially or something?