Page 1 of 2

Holy shit!

Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:44 pm
by darkducati
Okay, anyone that knows me also knows that I am very clear about what I do and do not like when it comes to cars. There are brands I love and loathe, and one I loathe is Mitsubishi. I have just never liked their products and always felt they built cheap junk. But even I am chomping at the bit to own this car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991-Mit ... dZViewItem

Discuss.

P.S. I wonder if the APEXi AFC has the very rare crank walk gauge feature?

Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:37 pm
by kalifornia087
Edit. i was too drunk to scroll down and still check it out.

Other than the shit on the fron that needs to be removed, that thing is cool!

Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:39 pm
by Dr. Marlow
DO WANT

Posted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:55 pm
by shawn shawn
Looks fun...



but I wouldn't own another mitsu.

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:15 am
by skylinesx
looks ok, helluva cage... def. would feel safe in it...

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:46 pm
by zeus
I would rock it. The front does look kind of half-assed but the rest is solid.

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:57 pm
by Frosty_SPL
the older engines don't crankwalk.

5500 my ass. In 2002 I coulda got an 11 second dsm from my friend for 4500, and it was much much nicer than this one.

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:36 am
by charlie
But was it RWD??? :D

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:01 am
by darkducati
Frosty_SPL wrote:the older engines don't crankwalk.

5500 my ass. In 2002 I coulda got an 11 second dsm from my friend for 4500, and it was much much nicer than this one.
Was it RWD and did it have $3,000 worth of custom built rally car cage in it? Not to mention inflation.

In regards to the crank walk comment, I do understand that wasn't an issue until the later gen model. It was meant more tounge in cheek, kinda like some rotaries had issues so they must all blow up spontaneously if you look at them funny. They do that right? :wink:

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:24 pm
by kalifornia087
Yes. ^ All True.

I love hateful generalizations sometimes though. I've bought at least 2 FC's that "Were blown up" for no monies only to get home and have it fixed in two hours of digging. Though it's not always the case, people assume...

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:35 pm
by shawn shawn
kalifornia087 wrote:Yes. ^ All True.

I love hateful generalizations sometimes though. I've bought at least 2 FC's that "Were blown up" for no monies only to get home and have it fixed in two hours of digging. Though it's not always the case, people assume...

WITCH!!!!


BLACK MAGIC!!!!!

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:48 pm
by kalifornia087
shawn shawn wrote: WITCH!!!!


BLACK MAGIC!!!!!
We has rotors. And were comin' for ya.

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:19 pm
by darkducati
shawn shawn wrote:
kalifornia087 wrote:Yes. ^ All True.

I love hateful generalizations sometimes though. I've bought at least 2 FC's that "Were blown up" for no monies only to get home and have it fixed in two hours of digging. Though it's not always the case, people assume...

WITCH!!!!


BLACK MAGIC!!!!!
Ya and he rides a 4-rotor eccentric shaft through the sky at night.

Re: Holy shit!

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:57 am
by EVOsaiyanPrince
darkducati wrote:Okay, anyone that knows me also knows that I am very clear about what I do and do not like when it comes to cars. There are brands I love and loathe, and one I loathe is Mitsubishi. I have just never liked their products and always felt they built cheap junk. But even I am chomping at the bit to own this car


I resent this comment Chris and now you will feel the onslaught of Evolutions I through X upon your doorstep, garage, butthole, etc...

You have been warned..

Re: Holy shit!

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:43 am
by darkducati
EVOsaiyanPrince wrote:
darkducati wrote:Okay, anyone that knows me also knows that I am very clear about what I do and do not like when it comes to cars. There are brands I love and loathe, and one I loathe is Mitsubishi. I have just never liked their products and always felt they built cheap junk. But even I am chomping at the bit to own this car


I resent this comment Chris and now you will feel the onslaught of Evolutions I through X upon your doorstep, garage, butthole, etc...

You have been warned..
This isn't the FOERST time you has threatened an onslaught unpon my anus, but you keep leaving me waiting. :(