Page 1 of 2

fd scion

Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:59 pm
by down_shift
Image

Image

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:18 am
by P.Haire
Image

it's funny because it's topical and relevant.

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:53 am
by VRT nenders
whatdafuxup with the roof?

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:17 am
by Dr. Marlow
HAWT
there i said it

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:19 am
by P.Haire
marlow<12 wrote:HAWT
there i said it
you must be talking about the hachi in the background of the second pic

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:37 am
by Inappropriate Chris
vrt eggroll wrote:whatdafuxup with the roof?
The car might have come with the panarama sunroof deal, and removed for comp.

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:52 pm
by ChadMK4
Andy is getting Chunky... :) And Pigeon Toed. Start calling him Doughboy.

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:41 pm
by andysapp
I am getting fat.

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:42 pm
by andysapp
That Scion doesn't seem as cool in the flesh.

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:47 pm
by CodyW
andysapp wrote:I am getting fat.
lolz!

and yea, that thing looks kinda weird now that it's actually done. curious to see how it does though.

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:05 pm
by shawn shawn
vrt eggroll wrote:whatdafuxup with the roof?

The whole roof is glass.... I wonder if they will put the glass back on.

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:12 am
by Generz
looks like an RS*R car to me.. haha

Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:31 am
by shawn shawn
Front looks dope....




but from the door back is lame town.

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:16 am
by kalifornia087
quazar311 wrote:looks like an RS*R car to me.. haha
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought that.

I think its pretty cool. Wonder how it'll do.

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:21 am
by POOPscandal
kalifornia087 wrote:
quazar311 wrote:looks like an RS*R car to me.. haha
I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought that.

I think its pretty cool. Wonder how it'll do.
it says RSR on the hood.