Page 1 of 1

the birth of pro street on spike

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:13 am
by down_shift
On spike tv right now probably will be repeated later. Basically a show about street to pro racing grip, drift, time attack, etc. Antonio Alvendias the drift correspondent. good so far.

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:16 am
by andysapp
I saw the teasers. They looked really cool.

I don't get Spike. Just like I didn't get G4.
I'd love to watch these things.

At least I get ESPN2 and Speed.
:)

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:24 am
by down_shift
Im really surprised. They have Robbie Nishida, Ross Petty, Gitten, Ken Gushi, Alex Phieffer giving commentary and some nice EDC coverage.

Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:25 am
by P.Haire
i've played the demo. it looks pretty sweet. too bad i would rather spend money on events than video games.

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:21 am
by andysapp
I talked to Hooman... he said he thought it would be a big video game ad... but it wasn't. He said they spliced in game shots as b-roll... but that it was done tastefully, and overall was really good.