Page 1 of 1
very important message (FREE FOOD 4 U!!)
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:47 pm
by POOPscandal
ok, i'm just about out of cigarettes. i don't feel like going to gas station, so whoever can bring me a pack of Marlboro Blend no.27 will receive a free meal from mcdonalds or fast food of choice (also you gotta drive cause all i gots is a motorbike).
if you get me a pack of both filtered and unfiltered Lucky Strikes i'll take you out for a steak dinner. seriously.
or best offer.
for a limited time only.
yea, i'm lazy. but i'm lazy AND have a credit card.
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:15 pm
by POOPscandal
It's alright / to tell me / what you think / about me
I won't try / to argue / or hold it / against you
I know that / you're leaving / you must have / your reasons
The season / is calling / and your pictures / are falling down
The steps that / I retrace / the sad look / on your face
The timing / and structure / did you hear / he fucked her?
A day late / a buck short / I'm writing / the report
On losing / and failing / when I move / I'm flailing now
And it's happened once again I'll turn to a friend
Someone that understands
And sees through the master plan
But everybody's gone
And I've been here for too long
To face this on my own
Well I guess this is growing up
Well I guess this is growing up
And maybe / I'll see you / at a movie / sneak preview
You'll show up / and walk by / on the arm / of that guy
And I'll smile / and you'll wave / we'll pretend / it's okay
The charade / it won't last / when he's gone / I won't come back
And it'll happen once again
You'll turn to a friend
Someone that understands
And sees through the master plan
But everybody's gone
And you've been there for too long
To face this on your own
Well I guess this is growing up
Well, I guess this is growing up
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:41 pm
by Cankles
driftPANDAspl wrote:It's alright / to tell me / what you think / about me
I won't try / to argue / or hold it / against you
I know that / you're leaving / you must have / your reasons
The season / is calling / and your pictures / are falling down
The steps that / I retrace / the sad look / on your face
The timing / and structure / did you hear / he fucked her?
A day late / a buck short / I'm writing / the report
On losing / and failing / when I move / I'm flailing now
And it's happened once again I'll turn to a friend
Someone that understands
And sees through the master plan
But everybody's gone
And I've been here for too long
To face this on my own
Well I guess this is growing up
Well I guess this is growing up
And maybe / I'll see you / at a movie / sneak preview
You'll show up / and walk by / on the arm / of that guy
And I'll smile / and you'll wave / we'll pretend / it's okay
The charade / it won't last / when he's gone / I won't come back
And it'll happen once again
You'll turn to a friend
Someone that understands
And sees through the master plan
But everybody's gone
And you've been there for too long
To face this on your own
Well I guess this is growing up
Well, I guess this is growing up
much better song
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:22 pm
by POOPscandal
DAMN ALL OF YOU!
found out this existed:
http://shop.comedycentral.com/Upright-C ... ewprod.htm
so i went to get it at best buy and bought cigarettes from the local arab.
still, if anyone wants food i'll buy them some. must have car.
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:25 pm
by andysapp
if i coulda driven, i'da been thurrre.

Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:45 am
by POOPscandal
i know you would andy.
i know you would.
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:14 am
by andysapp
btw ur avatar is hilarious!
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:21 am
by revel
american psycho is good movie.
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:55 am
by down_shift
andysapp wrote:btw ur avatar is hilarious!
andy yours is awesome
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:06 am
by P.Haire
GC8VI wrote:american psycho is good movie.
AGREED! man talk about a crazy ass movie with an awesome ending.
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:38 pm
by andysapp
down_shift wrote:andysapp wrote:btw ur avatar is hilarious!
andy yours is awesome
I heart Usugrow. Death metal meets rad tattoo flash and religious iconography. His calligraphy is equally as dick.
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:41 pm
by P.Haire
andysapp wrote:down_shift wrote:andysapp wrote:btw ur avatar is hilarious!
andy yours is awesome
I heart Usugrow. Death metal meets rad tattoo flash and religious iconography. His calligraphy is equally as dick.
link? i love lettering/calligraphy
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:49 pm
by andysapp
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:51 pm
by andysapp
Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:05 pm
by P.Haire
i have a new desktop. japanese style demons are rad. i'd love to some as vinyl on the side of my car.
like so
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Categ ... uselang=de