Page 1 of 1

something a few of you guys might like to know about..

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:38 pm
by Epik
Andy.. check this out http://www.erebuni.net/accesscustom/bmw46.htm

Erebuni sent me an email, on sept 5-6 they are having a sale on ANY hood in stock for $150.00. Metal, fiberglas or carbon fiber.

They had a sale on body kits last week and I picked up anew kit for $360.00 shipped for the GS.

Check out their website.. erebuni.net There are some decent looking hoods for s13s and s14s.. and a bunch of other cars and trucks too..

just passing it on.

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:52 pm
by down_shift
I may just have to get that OE CF hood. Whats the best way to order, was there a link on the email?

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:27 pm
by Epik
i just called them at 888-erebuni, they have a place in NY and california.

he said they are open til 7pm. not today i dont think though.

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:07 am
by andysapp
Thas pretty crazy! I think I'm set with replacement body/aero parts... otherwise I'd be all over that.

I never knew there could be that many aftermarket mirrors for a car, hahaha.
:D

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:30 am
by Epik
Cool.. i just figured at that price you may want spares..LOL

if i had the extra 150.00 when i bought my kit, i would have bought 2 and had them put into the same box.