Page 1 of 2

DG Trials presents Southern Fried Slide 7 --pics

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:29 pm
by bradystrib
Well for some reason on 10% of the pictures got watermarked....i will fix it soon...
anyways:
http://www.bradystribling.com/sfs7

Teasers:
Image

Image

Image

Image

drift or lose a bumper:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image[/code]

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:48 pm
by shawn shawn
Those pictures are baller! :wink:

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:55 pm
by down_shift
great pics Brady.


some I found on IA

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/sho ... ge=4&pp=20
Image

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:15 pm
by shawn shawn
MORE!!!! I DEMAND MORE!!!!


:lol:

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:26 pm
by Generz
down_shift wrote:great pics Brady.


some I found on IA

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/sho ... ge=4&pp=20
Image

That's how you do it.. keep your eyes on the car and run like hell!

I ain't scared of no Conquest or am I?? :shock:

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:29 pm
by Generz
Great pics again Brady!
Do you have the pic of me and my cigarette by any chase? Haha.

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:57 pm
by bradystrib
quazar311 wrote:Great pics again Brady!
Do you have the pic of me and my cigarette by any chase? Haha.
coming right up.


Image

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:44 pm
by Zach
quazar311 wrote:
down_shift wrote:great pics Brady.


some I found on IA

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/sho ... ge=4&pp=20
Image

That's how you do it.. keep your eyes on the car and run like hell!

I ain't scared of no Conquest or am I?? :shock:
Doing the Heisman ehh?? :D That conquest ain't got shit on Eugene's Heisman!!

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:05 pm
by Dr. Marlow
bradystrib wrote:
quazar311 wrote:Great pics again Brady!
Do you have the pic of me and my cigarette by any chase? Haha.
coming right up.


Image
what a dork
great pics brady
damn wedding making me not go :(

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:35 pm
by Generz
marlow<12 wrote:
bradystrib wrote:
quazar311 wrote:Great pics again Brady!
Do you have the pic of me and my cigarette by any chase? Haha.
coming right up.


Image
what a dork
great pics brady
damn wedding making me not go :(
too bad those pics were taken outta sequence.. i wish i was smoking a cig after doin the heisman
haha

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:45 pm
by POOPscandal
smoking FTW!

awesome pics brady!!!

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:40 pm
by shawn shawn
anymore pics of this loser car....

Image

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:34 pm
by GreekDrifter
Yo brady, you got any stills of Cody's rear wheels with the wanlis on them.

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:37 pm
by GreekDrifter
Eugene looks like he needs to be eating fish crackers, and saying "Lets see what the boy can do"

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:23 pm
by P.Haire
i think he needs to open a tofu shop and be buddies with someone that owns a gas station. maybe a hair cut like this.Image
just a suggestion