Page 1 of 1
Bling blang blong!
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:40 am
by CBR
Barely fits, no rubbing even in full lock. It's all in the offset.
18x7.5 +45 @ 255/55/18
No rub!

Very Sessy!!!1!
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:02 am
by Greg
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:59 pm
by Generz
woo.. that's alot of rubber, ray!
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:17 pm
by Zach
quazar311 wrote:woo.. that's alot of rubber, ray!
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:34 pm
by struka
dope!!!! ballin'
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:52 pm
by P.Haire
struka wrote:dope!!!! ballin'
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:39 pm
by POOPscandal
DONKALICIOUS
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:33 am
by andysapp
Ray you are baller.
I heart u.
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:38 pm
by CBR
andysapp wrote:Ray you are baller.
I heart u.
I got the baller plasma to match:
I heart you too!
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:30 pm
by P.Haire
haha i have a computer like yours.
ray you are a true balla please teach me your ballin ways
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:18 am
by CBR
P.Haire wrote:haha i have a computer like yours.
ray you are a true balla please teach me your ballin ways
Sheeit homes, that's my DVD player. I had to get my shit straight so I could watch Slide America in style!
Buy your DVD today!
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:20 am
by Cankles
what is on top of the tv, dont tell me its for a wii by chance?
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:17 am
by struka
i love wii
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:22 am
by CBR
StLCankles wrote:what is on top of the tv, dont tell me its for a wii by chance?
Yea, trix! Only teh finest!
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:54 pm
by Cankles
hells ya mo fo