Page 1 of 1

Holy crap!!! New car debuts at NAIAS

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:16 am
by Frosty_SPL

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:27 am
by struka
wow..crazy ish

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:36 am
by down_shift
Im still undecided on the new EVO. That interior...

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:25 am
by Greg
HOLY FUGLY, except for the Caddy

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:07 am
by icantdrift
that IS-F is badass.

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:59 pm
by andysapp
I love all of those... except the Caddy, lol.
ESPECIALLY that Evo!!
:D

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:04 pm
by expo
feelin the Evo and Lexus

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:31 pm
by revel
you can drive the ifa concept and the lfa conceot in fast&furious tokyo drift game.

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:27 pm
by Zach
those are all pretty freakin wild :twisted:

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:13 pm
by Frosty_SPL
I love them all, that caddy is baller as FUCK!!!

I will save up for the evox starting tomorrow. :lol: I think its about 95% away from the production version.

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:06 am
by PmartyX
Frosty_SPL wrote:I love them all, that caddy is baller as FUCK!!!

I will save up for martymartymarty.net's S14 starting tomorrow. I think its about 12miles away from my house.