Page 1 of 1

Thanks Drift Mechaniks!!!!

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:51 pm
by Tracy
Things were crazy for me for a minute after DF4 so sorry I didn't say this sooner. I heard about what ya'll did to help clean up and stuff after what happened. I wanted to say thanks. I'm a girl and I feel like crying right now because I am so touched. Really thanks a bunch. Also thanks for everyone's support after the madness that happened on the forums. It's good to know that some people have your back. I know sometimes people think I'm bitchy and rude...and I know that for the most part I am :) Knowing is half the battle. That being said...it's awesome that you guys are there for us like that. Hopefully I can make it up to you somehow later...no BJ's ;) or Taco buffet. Sorry. That's reserved.

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:35 pm
by struka
ur welcome....what about tossed salad?

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:51 pm
by Tracy
struka wrote:ur welcome....what about tossed salad?
I'm not really into salad. I enjoy suasauge tho ;)

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:33 pm
by andysapp
Tracy, there are people who are into this sport that aren't 100% down for the cause. I know you and Dan are two of those people. Our crew is down just the same... so whether it means helping clean up after the event, standing ground when morons step, or straight up cleaning clocks... we got you.
:D

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:36 pm
by Tracy
andysapp wrote:Tracy, there are people who are into this sport that aren't 100% down for the cause. I know you and Dan are two of those people. Our crew is down just the same... so whether it means helping clean up after the event, standing ground when morons step, or straight up cleaning clocks... we got you.
:D
Cool! Well that's good to know and it's most def appreciated.

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:58 pm
by struka
but u could tell we meant business...i mean we are (looked like) businessman...rich ones at that!!

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:59 pm
by Tracy
struka wrote:but u could tell we meant business...i mean we are (looked like) businessman...rich ones at that!!
true dat and the pics came out hawt! I'd do ya.

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:01 pm
by struka
Tracy wrote:
struka wrote:but u could tell we meant business...i mean we are (looked like) businessman...rich ones at that!!
true dat and the pics came out hawt! I'd do ya.
yea, take a number for the polish sausage ;)

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:42 pm
by mikespeed95
you're one rude bitch, but we love you

<3

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:55 pm
by down_shift
Tracy this threads gonna ruin your rep. :D Anything we can do let us know.

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:03 am
by Zach
Forshizzle we got yo back!! 8)

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:26 am
by struka
Zachscar wrote:Forshizzle we got yo back!! 8)
in more ways than one :lol:

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:13 pm
by Tracy
down_shift wrote:Tracy this threads gonna ruin your rep. :D Anything we can do let us know.
I hear that! Eh whatever. I'm sure I'll still be able to live up to it :D

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:09 am
by mikespeed95
i ruv roo

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:46 pm
by CodyW
glad we could all help!