Page 1 of 1

Anyone have an SCCA or NASA comp license?

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:54 pm
by Tracy
I was JW because we may all want to think about doing that if you don't have one already. If we want to be able to drift on more road courses, a lot of them require it. Food for thought. I'm trying to get some road course worked out for us and they all ask.

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:08 pm
by slidewaysgolf
I gots one!

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:55 am
by down_shift
I have a Georgia class C license with a left outside mirror requirement.

Looks like I have some research to do.

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:17 am
by Generz
my CDL has been suspended due to some 'serious violations'.

no more big rigs for me.

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:23 am
by andysapp
down_shift wrote:I have a Georgia class C license with a left outside mirror requirement.

Looks like I have some research to do.
Byron... you crack me up!

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:24 am
by andysapp
I have an SCCA Pro license, but I think my NASA license expired.

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:41 am
by slidewaysgolf
o mine is SCCA, I still would not piss on NASA if they were on fire.

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:04 pm
by andysapp
Image

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:26 pm
by matts13
is that north america slide assation?

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:34 pm
by Silonius
slidewaysgolf wrote:o mine is SCCA, I still would not piss on NASA if they were on fire.
Dayom! I almost feel the same way about the SCCA. Wassa matter? Did NASA pee in your corn flakes?

Or is it because they cancelled the Cherokee Trails Rally this year?

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:40 pm
by andysapp
matts13 wrote:is that north america slide assation?
Ninja As Sassin Association
Image

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:49 pm
by matts13
north atlanta slide assassins

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:24 pm
by icantdrift
matts13 wrote:north atlanta slide assassins

north american sex addicts

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:14 pm
by slidewaysgolf
Silonius wrote:
slidewaysgolf wrote:o mine is SCCA, I still would not piss on NASA if they were on fire.
Dayom! I almost feel the same way about the SCCA. Wassa matter? Did NASA pee in your corn flakes?

Or is it because they cancelled the Cherokee Trails Rally this year?
Its really and old hate of John shirley and wilson von kessler gready asses. Its an old Chattanooga rally thing they more or less stole a sight from us with some kind of bullshit lawsuite thing did nothing with the land and cost us a year of rallyx and a lot more i care not to go into becaus it makes me to angree. They seem to be in it for making money " i herd one say "this rally thing we can capatilize from this and make a ton of money" for themselfs they run shity events for the driver's and they suck.

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:35 am
by andysapp
andysapp wrote:
matts13 wrote:is that north america slide assation?
Ninja As Sassin Association
Image
Oh damn, I got pwned.