Page 1 of 1

Looking for a quality Wide-band o2...need input

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:27 pm
by Zenkis14
So the next step in my plan is a wideband. I have no idea where to start. What is a nice high quality wideband that offers software to plug into a PC and get datalogging info? I really prefer a digital readout gauge.

What have you guys used?
What do you guys like?

And what is the price for the gauge your using, and where did you get it?

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:30 pm
by hella 325
Innovate LM-1 I think its $300. Its a nice portable unit.

For more a more permanant application I'd use an LC-1. I have 2 of em and i love the one im using. Its only $200.

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/MTS.ph

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:32 pm
by struka
i heard this one is better than the LM1...
http://www.zeitronix.com/index.html

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:52 pm
by Zenkis14
Yea, im looking for a permanent install one.

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:51 pm
by hella 325
I have heard good things abotu the zetronix too. Dont know anyoen personally that has used one though. know lots of people with the innovate controllers.

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:18 am
by Zenkis14
Yea, the zeitronix i really like because of its datalogging capabilities,
it has easy to read graphs that will log RPM/throttle/AFR/Boost. And besides that, my buddy is selling one pretty cheap to me.

Posted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:30 pm
by hella 325
Sounds like thats the way to go then.