Page 1 of 2
Andy! and either Tracy or Dan... I just saw you guys on tv.
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:35 pm
by gotundersteer?
On Nopi Tunervision. Congrats homies.
Looking good and sliding in style.
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:53 pm
by Zach
Yeah, and Andy was on there being interviewed the other day I think.
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:04 am
by Greg
Zachscar wrote:Yeah, and Andy was on there being interviewed the other day I think.
when is Andy not being interviewed?
"Andy, can we get a few words with you"
"Sorry I'm on the shitter"
"No matter, roll tape."

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:08 am
by darkducati
Is it bad that my FOERST thought when I read this topic was, "What did they get caught doing"?
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:57 am
by Zenkis14
Yep Nopi Tunervision STL w00t
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:11 pm
by Tracy
yay us! Did you see Dan and I smooch. That's a rare occourance!
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:19 pm
by Tracy
O and why the hell didn't they show Erin for cryin' out loud???? Tat pisses me off. Ima have a talk with them.
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:19 pm
by icantdrift
Tracy wrote:yay us! Did you see Dan and I smooch. That's a rare occourance!
that's because he secretly hates you. just like everyone else.......
i heard i was caught on tape driving by a coworker today but i didn't know it was on last night

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:23 pm
by Tracy
icantdrift wrote:Tracy wrote:yay us! Did you see Dan and I smooch. That's a rare occourance!
that's because he secretly hates you. just like everyone else.......
That's it! I take back what I sad about having a talk with the camera crew!!!!!
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:42 pm
by sil80det
I guess cars without graphics don't get much media attention. At least Erin gets to be from Atlanta at the demos and not from whatever city it is in. I need some sponsors to advertise dammit!! lol.
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:53 pm
by icantdrift
Tracy wrote:icantdrift wrote:Tracy wrote:yay us! Did you see Dan and I smooch. That's a rare occourance!
that's because he secretly hates you. just like everyone else.......
That's it! I take back what I sad about having a talk with the camera crew!!!!!
lol, you posted that after i posted the hate thing.
it's just because that chick doesn't think i'm sexy enough for tv. they are racist against ugly people (yes, we are a race). maybe we need to come up with some paint and graphics for the car

. and some plastic surgery for me, maybe a facial transplant.
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:55 pm
by Tracy
sil80det wrote:I guess cars without graphics don't get much media attention. At least Erin gets to be from Atlanta at the demos and not from whatever city it is in. I need some sponsors to advertise dammit!! lol.
LOL! I know it's gay. Stickers FTW I guess.
Erin,
EAD
sincerely,
Tracy
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:11 pm
by icantdrift
really i do wonder what the deal is though.... i mean they never once wanted to put a camera in or on the car or to talk to me either in STL or NC. dammit i wanna be famous too

. i was told by a coworked that they had me driving in several shots but it was probably while i was running with andy.
anyone tape it?
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:38 pm
by Tracy
icantdrift wrote:really i do wonder what the deal is though.... i mean they never once wanted to put a camera in or on the car or to talk to me either in STL or NC. dammit i wanna be famous too

. i was told by a coworked that they had me driving in several shots but it was probably while i was running with andy.
anyone tape it?
Andy TIVOed it. He said he was going to get both of them up on the web shortly.
Better get on that paint job

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:15 am
by andysapp
Videos posted!
I hate that you got shafted on the coverage, Erin. The only thing I can think is the paint/graphics thing. Your driving was on fukking FIRE, so there's no other reason. I've been giving it a lot of thought too.
I do like that they did the STL feature as a team, instead of the Valdosta coverage. When I saw that footage I was like "cool... but what about Dan and Tracy?!?"... I just wish Erin got coverage (interviews and such) for STL.
Rockingham airs next week! I'll be out of town - I hope it turns out good!!!
