Page 1 of 1

long time viewer, FOERST post.

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:48 am
by Inappropriate Chris
Well I have been just kinda lurking around on here for months now. I used to live in Ga, but came out to AZ for school and hopefully will be heading back to GA some time in August. I guess that is it for my rant now. Just wanted to let everyone know.


Chris

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:09 am
by struka
sup!!! tell us more!! what do u drive and so on!

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:51 am
by Inappropriate Chris
1988 Mazda 626 for the DD but you dont want to hear about that, the toy which is awaiting its second heart transplant is a 1989 240sx fastback, which was single cam KA then went to RB25det motor punked out on me. So I sold it to a friend who wanted to rebuild it, there is a long history with the car and motor, Scott Tackett did the install. Long story short I still have the tranny and ecu just waiting on the funds for the new longblock and harness. Then we set sail for her second run.

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:55 am
by Generz
metal mulisha... aren't those guys the MotorX guys?

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:59 am
by Inappropriate Chris
that is correct

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:47 am
by icantdrift
quazar311 wrote:metal mulisha... aren't those guys the MotorX guys?
yeah and they'll rock your face off and piss on your burning dog just to inhale the smell of burning hair and urine.... they are just that hard core.

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:20 pm
by struka
DAMN!!! thats hardcore....might be even hardcore of the harderst of hardcores.

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:37 pm
by Zach
or maybe even one step harder.. thats insane... :D Well glad to have you enveloped in the constant madness that is DM :twisted: and welcome aboard.
-Zach

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:57 pm
by andysapp
Welcome to the toilet.

And by toilet, I mean mayhem!
:D

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:12 pm
by Inappropriate Chris
much appreciated, I can't wait to get back. It has been awhile, I can't wait till I have the 240 running again so I can help you guys tear it up. My friend I was rooming with over here already went back, he has a red FD soon to be single turbo. He isnt much for drift or track events a little weird in the head, his mindset is all in the wrong place. DRAG!!!!. wants to take out the rotary and put in a 2JZ or RB26.


P.S. They are that hardcore, but sadly I really dont follow it a whole lot, just got into them with a friend and the name just kinda stuck.

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:32 pm
by icantdrift
metalmulishaS13 wrote: P.S. They are that hardcore, but sadly I really dont follow it a whole lot, just got into them with a friend and the name just kinda stuck.
i follow them everywhere... i'm hiding in seth enslow's bushes right now

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:36 pm
by Inappropriate Chris
aaahhhhhhhh, whats he wearing!!! Is Brian Deegan next? or maybe Twitch.