Page 1 of 1
Thanks for helping
Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:07 pm
by kimwong1956
Thanks for helping me with JobQueen and China Sales Reps. I'm with them 2 month now and they, thanks god, really pay. I'm already getting more than 5000 per month and looking for more coworkers. If you change your mind let me know. You can use my promotion code to sign in. mailto:
kimwongshu@yahoo.com
Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:56 pm
by down_shift
Thats what we're here for.
Re: Thanks for helping
Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:51 pm
by K-groove
kimwong1956 wrote:Thanks for helping me with JobQueen and China Sales Reps. I'm with them 2 month now and they, thanks god, really pay. I'm already getting more than 5000 per month and looking for more coworkers. If you change your mind let me know. You can use my promotion code to sign in. mailto:
kimwongshu@yahoo.com
How's it going Mr. Wong? Haven't seen you in long time. Glad to know that you're doing so well.
Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:54 pm
by K-groove
You wouldn't happen to know a guy by the name of John Doe would you? He posts on here too. You guys should hang out.
Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:04 pm
by Zach
What the fuck charles!
-Zach
Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:16 pm
by P.Haire
mustard looking mustard
Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:07 am
by Silonius
down_shift wrote:Thats what we're here for.
JobQueen is a great company. I'm glad you enjoy your new job with them.

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:17 pm
by gotundersteer?
Wong I no rike you. I no rike you wvery much. Wong rike men, and men rwike wong.
Wong, I heard you 'rive honder skrivics? You no drift honder skrivic wong@!
Pineapple.