Page 1 of 1

Anyone know how to get ahold of andy the fastest?

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:57 pm
by AznTraitor
I sent him a email...but I dont know if hes around a compy....

anyways, if you can get ahold of him, please tell him that Peter is trying to get in touch with him and to check his email!

thanks!

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:06 pm
by icantdrift
right, i'll let him know that

"peter wants to touch him and check his oil"

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:30 pm
by AznTraitor
haha....there will be no checking of ANY oil.

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:50 pm
by Rhoad Racing
lol

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:23 am
by captobvious
haha, best miscommunication EVER

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:42 am
by CubanMike
You can try here!
Image

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:47 am
by andysapp
Bwaaahahahaaa!!! I have that as a desktop somewhere.
Classic!
:D

I'm sending you Hooman's number Peter. He'll should have Jeremy's numba!

Welcome to the forum, killa!