Page 1 of 1

DM Domestication lesson #1

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:25 am
by CBR

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:32 am
by CodyW
hmmm....i bought something similiar when i was over there a minute ago but they aren't quite that fancy. hopefully it'll still work though.

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:36 am
by andysapp
Bwaahahaaa!

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:13 am
by CBR
Make sure that you get the right one. There are several different types.

Carpet on carpet... I prefer to call this "Lezzie"
Carpet on hardwood... I prefer to call this one "Hetro"
All purpose... I refer to this as "Bi"

Bi is good; however, some people prefer things that swing in one direction to get the best effect.

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:40 am
by andysapp
BWAAAHAHAHAAAA!!!
:D

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:57 pm
by struka
^^ hahahahaha
so which one did u get or like the best?

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:04 pm
by CBR
struka wrote:^^ hahahahaha
so which one did u get or like the best?
Depends... for Cody's need... I would use the lesbo model.

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:37 pm
by andysapp
And nachos!