Page 1 of 1

Cody...

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:19 pm
by CBR
My dog and I are staying on Greg's couch this weekend.

What are you doing tonight?

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:23 pm
by CodyW
we were trying to go mountain biking today but nobody called us back :(.

i think jen and i might go see the willy wonka movie in a minute and then we're gonna do a photoshoot of andysapp dressed as a trucker tonight too. if you wanna hang out, gimme a call (404-234-6482) and you can see where we're at and all that.

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:18 pm
by CodyW
ok, no movies, everything was sold out.
we're back at 507 (my apt) though so if anyone wants to hang out gimme a call.

Posted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:41 pm
by CBR
I'm game; however, I think my dog is tuckered out.
CodyW wrote:ok, no movies, everything was sold out.
we're back at 507 (my apt) though so if anyone wants to hang out gimme a call.