Page 1 of 1

Where to get an alignment?

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:43 pm
by down_shift
Anyone have a place they would recommened for an alignment? Best price I have found is $59. Thanks

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:01 pm
by CodyW
i use gran turismo east for all my stuff. i think they cost a little more than that (i think it's around $75 for a 4-wheel), but they do an amazing job. most of these guys have been building race cars for ages and will tune all of your settings to whatever you'd like (if you have the necessary parts). if you do wanna check into them, their number is 770.455.0347 (ask for kieran and tell him you know me).

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:32 pm
by down_shift
Thanks Cody. I need a place that can do it today if possible. I just need stock settings, I hit a curb yesterday.

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:50 pm
by andysapp
Yeah man... GTE is AWESOME!!! Give them a shout... they can usually squeeze you in. Their number is up on http://www.granturismoeast.com - and Cody took the words out of my mouth - ask for Kieran & tell'm I sent ya!
:D

Hope you didn't bang the curb too hard... what happened?

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:10 pm
by turbofb
Like they said. GTE is only place in atlanta for a performance alignment

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:11 pm
by K-groove
I'm with them. GTE is the place to go. Don't tell them I sent you.

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:41 am
by down_shift
So you don't have any suggestions? :wink: I found a place by my house that will do it for $47 and they come recommended. But I'll have to check out GTE in the future.

Tuesday afternoon I was coming home from class in the rain. I was slowing down for a stop sign and and the rear end came around on me when I hit some standing water (very bald tires) in front of a sewer drain. Slide right into the curb but thankfully missed a huge telephone pole mailbox. Unlike Chris I only curbed my wheel. Tire seems to hold air but I have to check and see if I bent my tie rod or not.