Page 1 of 2
air port event drive out and hotels.
Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:46 pm
by matts13
so what are people thinking.
leave Friday night?
who all has hotels and which one?
Re: air port event drive out and hotels.
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:07 am
by down_shift
reposted just for you matt! We have a late Friday night caravan leaving MNYP Friday night after we close.
is your car in for paint right now?
Comfort Inn & Suites
1893 Washington Rd NW
Thomson, GA 30824
Re: air port event drive out and hotels.
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:11 pm
by andysapp
Is it far enough that you need a hotel? If so, can I crash on a floor? I thought it was close enough to drive back.
Re: air port event drive out and hotels.
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:19 pm
by matts13
andysapp wrote:Is it far enough that you need a hotel? If so, can I crash on a floor? I thought it was close enough to drive back.
i think most people are going to do some drinking sat night
Re: air port event drive out and hotels.
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:40 am
by ChadMK4
Not me. Dugie and I are driving back after. We have something to do the next day.
Re: air port event drive out and hotels.
Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:52 pm
by icantdrift
I'm doing down and back, but I'm just coming to hang out
Re: air port event drive out and hotels.
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:14 pm
by andysapp
How far is the drive? I need to sleep the fugggg in at some point. I woke up early every day this weekend.
Re: air port event drive out and hotels.
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:40 am
by DJones
It's a little over 2 hours.
Wendy's not going with me so I have 2 crew passes available and extra room in the room.
Re: air port event drive out and hotels.
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:06 am
by PmartyX
What time was everyone planning on heading out?
Re: air port event drive out and hotels.
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:09 am
by ChadMK4
I think Dugie and I are trying to leave around 4. But we're trying to get in front of traffic.
Re: air port event drive out and hotels.
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:09 am
by matts13
i am not sure, got a lot to do to my car this week... but i dont want to leave friday befor 8 ish. we all know trafic blows.
Re: air port event drive out and hotels.
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:53 pm
by PmartyX
I'm down for 8PM
Re: air port event drive out and hotels.
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:51 pm
by andysapp
So we're all meeting at MNYP for the roll-out? I would love to roll with someone instead of driving the truck - but I have a LOT of camera gear (more than normal), and I don't want to leave my truck at MNYP while we're gone.
Re: air port event drive out and hotels.
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:56 pm
by matts13
i should have room in my truck for you and your gear, i am staying both nights
Re: air port event drive out and hotels.
Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:51 am
by Zach
If someone has some floor space for me I may come down for the night FOERST night, but I'd like to come back after the event, so if anyone is coming back let me know. I have one of my roommate's car for the next couple of months so if someone wants to carpool lemme know. Andy if you want we could probably squeeze your gear in the back seat/trunk if you don't ride with Matt.