Page 1 of 1

S3 Import Alliance Pre-Party thing this Saturday

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:20 pm
by CodyW
So I really don't know much about this thing other than our name is being thrown on it and I'm hoping I can talk some people into showing up, haha.

Image

Looks like we're hosting a pre-party thing at the Basement (underneath Graveyard in East Atlanta) on Saturday night though, hopefully it'll be cool. Supposedly we should have spaces to park cool cars and stuff, trying to confirm that soon. We'll also be giving out some new shirts/stickers and such.

Also, Clint, I apologize for not being able to get any more info on the DJing part of if for you. I wasn't even sure if this thing was definite until a few hours ago when they emailed me their flyer which already has their peeps on it (apparently Graveyard had already picked them or something).

Re: S3 Import Alliance Pre-Party thing this Saturday

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:20 pm
by VRT nenders
yeah graveyard is very cliquish when it comes to their DJ selection, not cobra, not playing.

Re: S3 Import Alliance Pre-Party thing this Saturday

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:42 pm
by shawn shawn
I think a few of us are going. Marlow and BG are coming to town.

Re: S3 Import Alliance Pre-Party thing this Saturday

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:12 am
by FooSchnickens
Feck. Free marhugs and I'll be in NC.

FECK, I SAY.

Re: S3 Import Alliance Pre-Party thing this Saturday

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:49 am
by Dr. Marlow
marhugs on tour

Re: S3 Import Alliance Pre-Party thing this Saturday

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:05 am
by Pittsy
If Marlow and BG are gunna be in town, I'll try and make it out, but I REALLY don't like Graveyard. I'm entirely too old for that place.

Re: S3 Import Alliance Pre-Party thing this Saturday

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:39 pm
by CodyW
I don't really go to any of those places but hopefully this will be alright. It's their new downstairs basement area too, maybe it's cool? Who knows.

Glad some of you peeps are coming out though! <3

Re: S3 Import Alliance Pre-Party thing this Saturday

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:15 pm
by Treefish
I'll have your stickers done for you tomorrow btw Coders.

Re: S3 Import Alliance Pre-Party thing this Saturday

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:01 pm
by CodyW
Sweet!!! Also, Wooley is supposed to be picking up the banners tomorrow (hopefully) and I'm gonna try to meet up with him after work and grab them, then Gregg and I are gonna have an install party over here Saturday afternoon. You're welcome to join if you'd like (although I'm not sure if the 240 is in your possession right now).