Page 1 of 1

Catlanta at the MINT Gallery tonight!!

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:35 pm
by LilAfrikan
Hey peeps!

I'm trying to andy to go to the mint gallery with me tonight. Catlanta made some cute valentine cards I wanna pick up for Amanda and Laura. I know Cody will get there late, but I wanted to see if anyone else wants to join us. I don't believe there is a cover charge, and here is a link to the show. http://clatl.com/culturesurfing/archive ... nt-gallery

ok, come with us! :D

Re: Catlanta at the MINT Gallery tonight!!

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 pm
by LilAfrikan
well i guess no one is going. :(

Re: Catlanta at the MINT Gallery tonight!!

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:57 pm
by Pittsy
Just seeing this, otherwise I would have stopped by. :(

Re: Catlanta at the MINT Gallery tonight!!

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:15 am
by CodyW
Pretty excited I got some, good running into you guys too!

Re: Catlanta at the MINT Gallery tonight!!

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:11 pm
by andysapp
Good running into you dudes too. Sorry I was in such a shite mood. I'm pretty fucking down on my life at the moment.

Re: Catlanta at the MINT Gallery tonight!!

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:45 pm
by Inappropriate Chris
andysapp wrote:Good running into you dudes too. Sorry I was in such a shite mood. I'm pretty fucking down on my life at the moment.

I have an excellent cure for that, if you are down for it this weekend.

Re: Catlanta at the MINT Gallery tonight!!

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:18 pm
by andysapp
If any one of the trillion people that owe me money finally decide that the work I have done is worth paying me for then I am down like a motherfuck. If they don't then I can't even afford gas to get to work next week.

Re: Catlanta at the MINT Gallery tonight!!

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:24 pm
by LilAfrikan
andysapp wrote:If any one of the trillion people that owe me money finally decide that the work I have done is worth paying me for then I am down like a motherfuck. If they don't then I can't even afford gas to get to work next week.
:( Can u please try to cheer up for my sake. V-day is tomorrow and I'd like a smiling bf. :)

Re: Catlanta at the MINT Gallery tonight!!

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:50 pm
by andysapp
Yeah... Valentine's Day is here and I can't even get my girl anything because people have no respect for designers.

RAD.

Re: Catlanta at the MINT Gallery tonight!!

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:02 pm
by P.Haire
Inappropriate Chris wrote:
andysapp wrote:Good running into you dudes too. Sorry I was in such a shite mood. I'm pretty fucking down on my life at the moment.

I have an excellent cure for that, if you are down for it this weekend.

I think he means WEEEEEEEED man.

Re: Catlanta at the MINT Gallery tonight!!

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:55 pm
by andysapp
Don't tempt me.

Re: Catlanta at the MINT Gallery tonight!!

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:00 pm
by P.Haire
Drugs are bad mmkay.

Re: Catlanta at the MINT Gallery tonight!!

Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:22 pm
by LilAfrikan
ugh, for the 3RD TIME ANDY... for someone who is very creative, you are awfuly not so creative when it comes to love. There are lots of things u can do without money. <3 <3 <3 <3 :D