Page 1 of 1
Saturday, 11:00 am Guns and Ranges
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:02 pm
by CBR
We is going to the range.
http://www.sandyspringsshootingrange.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Re: Saturday, 11:00 am Guns and Ranges
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:08 pm
by CodyW
Ahh, I just went shooting yesterday, not sure I wanna go spend more ammo/money so soon or else I'd be kinda tempted.
You should go to the free DNR range in Covington though, soooo much better than the pricey indoor ones (25/50/100 yards, totally free, just no targets/rentals or anything). Only ~45 min from the city too.
Re: Saturday, 11:00 am Guns and Ranges
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:07 pm
by FooSchnickens
Dude the sandy springs one is hella nice. $20 all you can shoot for rifle or pistol. The people there are really cool too. "Range momma" usually checks folks in and she's a hoot. If you haven't been there yet to check it out at least tag along to hang out, it's worth it. I'm seriously considering a membership there.
Re: Saturday, 11:00 am Guns and Ranges
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:53 pm
by jsquared
I have been meaning to check it out recently, was actually planning a trip out to Charlie Elliot tomorrow though. What is the "tactical" range like at the Sandy Springs joint?