Page 621 of 648
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:45 pm
by kalifornia087
I would like to thank street drifting & his friend Da Curb for showing another idiot who's the boss round heya.
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:28 pm
by jsquared
andysapp wrote:Looking cool > *.
Seriously though.
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:17 am
by down_shift
SCION FR-S debute.
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:34 am
by Treefish
You just rip ass?
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:18 pm
by foilman
Damn, how'd all that ugly get in there?
Don't tell me... I know.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:25 pm
by Generz
foilman wrote:Damn, how'd all that ugly get in there?
Don't tell me... I know.

The evolution of concept to production model. It's not a horrible looking car.. and the best part is that it is only a little bigger than a Miata.
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:39 pm
by Lightning
I like it.....except those wheels. Drop it 2 inches and put on different 17's and it'd look great.
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:24 am
by Abactus
Lightning wrote:I like it.....except those wheels. Drop it 2 inches and put on different 17's and it'd look great.
the wheels are disgusting indeed
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:52 am
by FooSchnickens
I think the paint makes it rather unflattering. It needs something to show the lines that the car has or some kind of trim piece(s) to break up the solid color.
Just a lil' sumpin', nothing crazy.

- car.jpg (373.65 KiB) Viewed 1950 times
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:58 am
by Lightning
well, from something flat and a re-birthed Toyota, to something awesome and Mazda.
seriously, I think I'm gonna pick up another FC in the next 2-3 months. If I even think about the FR-S I won't be able to go back to school, since I'd be paying on a car for another 6 years.
god, I love that aero package.......
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:56 pm
by Greg
I totally hate that aero.
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:11 pm
by andysapp
Posted this on ZT in the Contour thread... pretty radical screengrab... straight from the camera with no post.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:45 pm
by FooSchnickens
Unicrons.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:34 am
by revel
hot damn thats fucking amazing
Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~
Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:27 pm
by kOOpA
andysapp wrote:Posted this on ZT in the Contour thread... pretty radical screengrab... straight from the camera with no post.
[insertbadasspic]
RADDDDDDDDDDDDD!
