Page 7 of 8
Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:18 pm
by Zach
marlow<12 wrote:Zachscar wrote:Turns out I can't apply for my Visa till 90 days prior to leaving the country so I get to make it!! Anyone wanna get me a media pass(You can have my photos I just want to get good ones?!

contact sande on d411, im not getting theirs this year
I pm'ed her but I have nothing in my sent box on D411.. I also e-mailed her through the site... Hope to hear back soon!
Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:47 pm
by P.Haire
go ahead and email formula d. get the ball rolling on both fronts.
Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:14 pm
by Zach
e-mail formula D about getting a media pass? Good call.
Done and done, hopefully I'll get some sweet media access this year!
Posted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:11 pm
by deadpirate
formulad.com has a media application at the bottom of the website
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:31 am
by Zach
thats what I did, applied already but haven't heard back yet.
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:15 am
by VRT nenders
yeah that email system kind of sucks unless you are a well known website/forum/company. i just called brandon personally and name dropped. hahaha
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:47 pm
by andysapp
I'm listening to old Municipal Waste and getting totally fucking STOKED for Friday.
Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:38 pm
by Jacobphoto
So Andy's registered.... anyone else driving there?
erin? sammy? mcfly? bueller?
Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:28 am
by andysapp
Sammy... Dan Willie... Drift Emporium.
I'm so stoked.
Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:50 pm
by icantdrift
Jacobphoto wrote:So Andy's registered.... anyone else driving there?
erin? sammy? mcfly? bueller?
no sir. my car isn't legal

. saw sammy on his way up this morning, pulled over by the po-po near the mall of GA

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:58 pm
by shawn shawn
andysapp wrote:I'm listening to old Municipal Waste and getting totally fucking STOKED for Friday.
Totally listened to some last night. HIGH FIVE!
Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:03 pm
by CodyW
If I had a cage, monies, and had ever driven my new car I'd be there

. I'll be happily watching though!
Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:09 pm
by bradystrib
CodyW wrote:If I had a cage, monies, and had ever driven my new car I'd be there

. I'll be happily watching though!
jacobphoto should drive his rental impala.
Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:18 pm
by andysapp
shawn shawn wrote:andysapp wrote:I'm listening to old Municipal Waste and getting totally fucking STOKED for Friday.
Totally listened to some last night. HIGH FIVE!
Municipal Waste is gonnaFUCK YOU UP!!!!
Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:37 pm
by bradystrib
zach call me, i might can help you.