Page 7 of 10

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:48 am
by POOPscandal
redgst97 wrote: Mental note: martymartymarty.net = full o' skeet.


Got it.

yoohoo shitheads, i just found a bag of fireworks in the men's restroom. would you guys like to set them off?


prepare to be dazzled.

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:53 am
by shawn shawn
driftPANDAspl wrote:
redgst97 wrote: Mental note: martymartymarty.net = full o' skeet.


Got it.

yoohoo shitheads, i just found a bag of fireworks in the men's restroom. would you guys like to set them off?


prepare to be dazzled.
Balls man! We just ran over a small bus.

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:34 pm
by ChadMK4
??^

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:38 pm
by shawn shawn
ChadMK4 wrote:??^
Image

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:21 am
by kalifornia087
Car runs/drives, and it looks like im going to have tires. Will make it!

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:24 pm
by ChadMK4
shawn shawn wrote:
ChadMK4 wrote:??^
Image

Sorry I slack so bad... :(

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:56 am
by shawn shawn
Chad if you like silly humor, punch dancing, fake mustaches and terminally ill step fathers you will love that movie!

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:45 pm
by marcos
4 spots left.....

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:15 pm
by matts13
you put me down???



i got 290 horse woooo out of a turbo that is spose to make 280ps

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:31 pm
by POOPscandal
CHAD COME TO MY HOUSE AND WATCH HOTROD NAO. IT AWESOME.

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:57 pm
by andysapp
I want to see.

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:55 pm
by ChadMK4
driftPANDAspl wrote:CHAD COME TO MY HOUSE AND WATCH HOTROD NAO. IT AWESOME.
Can we make it tomorrow early evening? I would love to see it.
I like fake mustaches. I wish I could grow one.

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:11 pm
by POOPscandal
andysapp wrote:I want to see.
fortunately for everyone i can watch this movie over and over and over and over. i think i've watched it about 10-12 times since i got it from netflix. andy, if you're not doing fake holiday shit tonite i can bring it over or you can watch it over here. or we can all bro out tomorrow nite.

chad, we can watch tomorrow whever, its my day off. don't know if you still have my cell, its 2565201661, give me a shout sometime cause i have no idea where i might end up on a day off during the day... most likely home though.


anyone else who wants can come too. its probably one of the best movies of all time.

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:50 pm
by revel
if i dont get a new windshield tomorrow i wont be able to unleash the new shell sporting 327whp and some new suspension bits. :cry:

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:15 am
by andysapp
I is tied up tonights... but I might be able to rock it tomorrows.