Page 544 of 648

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:00 pm
by struka
i would love to have my e34 daily and e34 drift one. ughhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:44 am
by down_shift
CodyW wrote:
down_shift wrote:livery on this tC caught my eye. want to see it with the hood shut.
Here's an official shot from Scion:

Image
very nice. thanks for digging that up.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:00 pm
by Greg
not digging that livery, it's blah

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:08 pm
by kOOpA
Greg wrote:not digging that livery, it's blah
agreed, looks uninspired.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:43 pm
by down_shift
consider what we have been seeing
Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:47 pm
by Lightning
both look blah.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:30 pm
by struka
better but not great

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:12 am
by andysapp
I think it flows with the car, and isn;t overstated.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:52 am
by Pittsy
I'm not overly crazy about the new roof line. Looks like a "chop".

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:46 pm
by Greg
the Cockstar layout is 1000 times better, for a drift car

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:04 pm
by andysapp
I don't agree... that livery is potentially one of the ugliest I have seen. I've never liked any of the Rockstar liveries.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:10 am
by shawn shawn
Red/black and white one has better aero...



I do like the rockstar one better... maybe it's the colors... maybe it's the BLAST graphic even though it coulda been done cooler.

Image
Image

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:30 am
by P.Haire
the newer car's ride height is soooo whack.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:34 am
by Pittsy
shawn shawn wrote: maybe it's the BLAST graphic even though it coulda been done cooler.

Image

I LOVE the comic-like look to the blasts on that car.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:19 pm
by Lightning
Image