~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post any and all car-related pictures here.

Moderators: charlie, CodyW, Rhoad Racing

User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post by struka »

i would love to have my e34 daily and e34 drift one. ughhhhhhhhhhhh
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post by down_shift »

CodyW wrote:
down_shift wrote:livery on this tC caught my eye. want to see it with the hood shut.
Here's an official shot from Scion:

Image
very nice. thanks for digging that up.
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post by Greg »

not digging that livery, it's blah
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
kOOpA
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3770
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:47 am

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post by kOOpA »

Greg wrote:not digging that livery, it's blah
agreed, looks uninspired.
Image
User avatar
down_shift
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11892
Joined: Sat May 29, 2004 1:38 am
Location: Beverly Hills

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post by down_shift »

consider what we have been seeing
Image
::::: understeer is definitely a crime - Colin McRae
User avatar
Lightning
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1942
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:53 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post by Lightning »

both look blah.
unhinged......no, not really.
User avatar
struka
Slippery When Westicles
Posts: 8263
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Location: Rocketbrah

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post by struka »

better but not great
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post by andysapp »

I think it flows with the car, and isn;t overstated.
User avatar
Pittsy
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3698
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:35 pm
Location: Location: Location

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post by Pittsy »

I'm not overly crazy about the new roof line. Looks like a "chop".



"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote:I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
User avatar
Greg
Muscle Milk
Posts: 11575
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: Seventh Circle Inner Ring.
Contact:

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post by Greg »

the Cockstar layout is 1000 times better, for a drift car
Bikes, Meat, Drama, Meat, Gossip, Meat, Metal, Meat, Buttsex, Meat, Family and some Drifting.
User avatar
andysapp
I need to go outside
Posts: 29035
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:07 pm
Location: KILL 'EM ALL.

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post by andysapp »

I don't agree... that livery is potentially one of the ugliest I have seen. I've never liked any of the Rockstar liveries.
User avatar
shawn shawn
Hollasaurus Rex
Posts: 6964
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:14 am
Location: Bob Loblaw Lobs Law Bomb

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post by shawn shawn »

Red/black and white one has better aero...



I do like the rockstar one better... maybe it's the colors... maybe it's the BLAST graphic even though it coulda been done cooler.

Image
Image
ImageImage

_team rowdy_
User avatar
P.Haire
Trunk Junk
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:13 pm
Location: ZOO
Contact:

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post by P.Haire »

the newer car's ride height is soooo whack.
Image
please believe
User avatar
Pittsy
Rock Smoke
Posts: 3698
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:35 pm
Location: Location: Location

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post by Pittsy »

shawn shawn wrote: maybe it's the BLAST graphic even though it coulda been done cooler.

Image

I LOVE the comic-like look to the blasts on that car.



"Too poor for the DM RBO Elite, but they let me tag along anyway."
John Lennon wrote:I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me.
User avatar
Lightning
OK Finally Past the Hazing
Posts: 1942
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:53 pm
Location: Virginia

Re: ~ Random Car Pics Thread ~

Post by Lightning »

Image
unhinged......no, not really.
Post Reply